Reviews for Deal
Guest chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
Your ending it there?!
bobthepegasus chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
ehrmagurd, Ash! I cried when he died. Well, not really, but it was an emotional episode for all of us.
Aiz sooooo happies now! :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I started to read the sequel to this story, then I stop wanted to read this part first. I can tell this is going to be one good story to read, love a hurt Sam story and a protective Dean. This is going to be interesting, especially when I saw the shifter Dean part.
Randomconfused chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Finish the fic already

Pretty please
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
hi! sorry i haven't reviewed before! i just wanted to keep on reading! this story was great, i really enjoyed it! wonderful job!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
love it
doyleshuny chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
JEESE! You brought Ash back just to kill him off again? ): Poor Ash! I LOVED THAT GUY! I even adored his hair cause it was Ash! Oh well you're doing a really awesome job with this even though poor Ash is dead AGAIN! I still love Ash! Poor Sammy! ): I feel so bad for him!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
YAY ASH! I LOVED ASH! He was too awesome! AWESOME HAIR! I'm happy that you brought Ash back! I LOVE BOBBY AND ELLEN TOO! Jo not too much. Sorry! I LOVE SAMMY! I LOVE DEAN! Great job so far!
gottalovealoser chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
OMG girl it has been a long time! I know you got (just like me :-) sucked in to season 4! Lols I understand no worries but I still really wish I can see the end this so good it hurts! I'm not even kidding either! I hope you can get back on the horse and finish cause AH this is going to kill me! Wow I wish I would have stayed away but one sleepless night and bam I'm like oh yeah fan fiction hey I wonder what's up with "deal" well I'm gonna stop my ranting and end with this love love love it! And season 5 starts soon! E :) hope you keep writing!
SaintsGhost chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
"Where’s my brother?”

“Oh, he’s here.”

“Where. Is. He.”

“Please. You think I’m dumb enough to put you two together yet. He’s around.”

Let us go!”

-Me- Uh Sam. Dude. He probably isn't even in the same zipcode.

Poor Sam

They all headed out and piled into the impala and trunk.

- Dude I get its a spelling mistake but.. It is the most hysterical spelling mistake ever!lol! :)
Loves the Supernatural chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
Why does everyone want to hurt Sam?

great story
tsweeny chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
I enjoyed this story and look forward to the next one.
V956970 chapter 15 . 6/7/2008
Poor sam!
haeun chapter 15 . 6/4/2008
MOREE D8 omg it was so short but intense DX PLEASE ahahah
SamDeanLove chapter 15 . 6/3/2008
AH! more..more please hurry up! )