Reviews for Office Pranks and a Poltergeist
weirderthansnot chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
I love this. I felt like Rowling left several characters unredeemed or unforgiven (like Percy or Draco), so I always imagined Percy and George co-operating W after the seventh book, and I absolutely relish reading about it. Thanks you!
Snickerpoodle chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Cool. :)
Argentus chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
Hello!

Just letting you know that I'm really liking this fic! I love your detached, quietly grieving, but still very much himself George; and I really love seeing the protective big-brotherly side of Percy that was somehow always out of reach in the books. I also like your no-nonsense-feminist characterization of Verity.

Am really wondering where the 'drama' part of this fic shall come in but I'm enjoying the humor so far. Well, take care! I'm looking forward to the next update
KEB chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
So far it is realy good, keep posting! Keep Veirity human.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
lol! Great plot.
Merrymow chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
jeff karle chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
finally,i'm glad that u updated it was good! more please
RachelClaire chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
Very nice This chapter was lol D
Velvet Green chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
Aw. Percy and Verity are bonding. And maybe they'll even manage to prank George one day :) And that thing with the key was just cute.

“George, I am covered in your coffee.” - I loved that line.
fledge chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
fantastic new piece! Great take on Percy's personality once again. And of course he has a LOT to learn before he can pull one off on George...

Interesting new character, too. Keep this up by all means!
justawritier chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
great chapter. loved the prank. lol.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
Man, Browning is a wench! I love the pranks George plays here...I'm happy that he's having a few good moments. Poor Percy...I don't know if he'll ever get used to this. I look forward to your next chapter!

-P.G.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
I liked the part where the petrified rats were chasing Percy...lol!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
"We're all sorry about Percy"-LMAO! I'm not sure that I like Verity being kinda ditzy, but I guess I'll get over it. So far, so good!

-P.G.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Oh, poor George. That was an interesting thing with the toothbrush...it made it almost sound like Fred's was still in the cup too.