Reviews for Jarlaxle Discovers Sugar
Hahaha!
That bastard! :D :D
I just burt out of laughter. it's becauso sugar but well;..same effects! Haha this is just perfect
Shinigami117 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
"Is it addictive?"

"Stupid behavior? Judging by most of the human race, yes."

I love that answer, it's so true lol.
Nimorid chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
hahaha great one xD

“Is there a ring that can detect sugar?”

yeah, Jarlaxle, go for it xD
Camui-Alexa chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Oh. My. Gackt!

LOL!

It is so damn good!

A sugar-detection enchanted ring?

I'm sure he could make a fortune selling that to modern anorexic girls, though...

Amazing piece of comedy!

Sweet moons!
Arcole chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I am trying to stifle laughing out loud so that nobody realizes I'm reading fanfic instead of being productive. That was HILARIOUS!
Anushanne chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
"Jarlaxle discovers sugar!"

Omg, I knew it would funny from the title.

It sounds awful to call it cute... but it is. And undeniably hilarious, of course. Giggling away at 11.45 at night. -Sigh-

Jarlaxle reminds me of a fluffy bunny, for some reason...
Zolarix Aster chapter 1 . 4/14/2008

I'd put in the part I thought was funniest, but I'd have to paste in the whole thing. I think I'll just reread it instead.
CircuitDruid chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Sugar, good thing Jarlaxle has Artemis to... protect him from the dangers of the surface world. *snick snick snick*

and thank god we have art protecting us from sugared up elves O.O
Butcherbird chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Whooh. Very amusing. “Is it addictive?”

“Stupid behavior? Judging by most of the human race, yes.”

“I meant sugar,” Jarlaxle said.
Rashalla Entalio chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I think I'm going to have to make my way through all of your stories. This is great, the subdued humor from Artemis is perfect.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
*laugh* That's so mean of him! Poor Jarlaxle, he's now afraid of sugar!

It's not so fluffy by the way :p. It was indeed nice to read, as ever. Good to read you again!

Have a nice day,

Nuitari Aquarius
Zaphodiop chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Omg that is so funny! Too bad we didn't get to see what would happen if Jarlaxle went on a sugar high. ;) Oh well, poor Arty would probably decapitate himself or Jarlaxle due to the pressure.
Bluestofangels chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I loved this. It is a great start. I wish there was more because it is simply an enjoyable read. This type of humor (casual nonchalant humor derived from ignorance/observation) is very hard to do where it isn't easy to write where it isn't seemed forced. Kudos.

-BoA.
Linndechir chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
This is hilarious, I can't stop laughing. Jarlaxle reminds me of a small child, but that's probably very fitting for a drow who discovers the surface. I'd love to see Kimmuriel's face when Jarlaxle asks him to make a ring that detects sugar. *chuckle* Wonderful. :)
NightMaiden02 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Awsome story, it had me giggling the whole times.

“Nothing you don’t do already,” Artemis said. “Thus my worries.”

Jarlaxle grinned. “So it enhances my behavior?”

My favorite line/s. :D Great job!