Reviews for Nineteen Years
Skippy Agogo chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I don't think you've had anyone close to you die. I'm sorry, but there is no 'just get over it' when you're talking about someone who is grieving over the death of loved one(s). I know this because my father died last month. Getting over it is not in the cards, especially after four days.

You hit a sore spot with me in this chapter.
KelseyBea chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Hahaha that was funny! I loved the Shennanigans that family gets into! Ron was so awkward it was funny. Great chapter! Update soon!
melissaeverlasting chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
HAHAHAHA this is officially canon for me. So adorable and completely in-character. Every time a fan fiction writer has Ron and Hermione argue, my respect for them doubles. It's just who they are! Anyway, great job :)
KelseyBea chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
I loved seeing this other side of aunt petunia! Update sooner this time!
alcatluvr13 chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
So...it didn't take me as long to read it as I thought it would...

Cute chapter, though! Ron makes me smile when he's around Hermione. I liked the part where that first year(?) whispers to his friends that Ginny was "Harry Potter's girlfriend!"

I got a little sad when Professor McGonagall mentioned those who had fought in the battle. And when Luna and everyone thought of their friends who had passed on...*tear*

So yes...good chapter! And UPDATE SOON!
Fresh Water Plimpy chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Hey, I'd just like to say that this is a great stroyline so far. I seriously cannot wait for the other chapters. i'm on my school break at the moment before i start college and so this is keeping me occupied. thanks :)
Melora chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
alcatluvr13 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Yeah! I love you Ron! I love how you make him so..."clumsy". Its cute and that's how I have always pictured him, anyway. And I'm glad that Hermione is going back to Hogwarts. I figured she would have. I think there will be many sad memories for her, but at the same time, there will be happy memories, too. That's life: you take the good with the bad. Sorry, I tend to analyze things a litte too much sometimes.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! (And I mean soon! I will be watching you...watching and waiting for you to complete this fanfiction! XD)
alcatluvr13 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Ok, next chapter.

This chapter seems more sad than the first. Obviously. Fred's death was depressing. I feel so bad for George! He will never be able to make jokes or play pranks on people with his twin. *tear* Its very sad.

And as for little Teddy, its sad that he will never know his parents (like someone else we know) but Harry will be an AWESOME godfather. Just like Sirius was to Harry...even though Harry never knew he had a godfather until he was...what? 13? 14?

Anyway, loved it! Sad, but encourging!
alcatluvr13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OK...I'm reviewing...are you happy now? XD

Anyway, I like the Harry/Ginny moment in this chapter. Its cute and it makes me happy. :) And I'm glad that they can finally be together! They can have go through the joys and pains of marriage. They can make babies and watch them go through the process of growing up. And, last but not least, they can grow old together. :) Aw...I can just picture Harry and Ginny in their 80s, sitting on their porch and watching their grandchildren play in the yard. ;)
KelseyBea chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Great chapter! You have great writing! Ron was adorable in this chapter! And poor awkward Harry hahahaha that would be SO awkward! Hahaha

poor Ron though...with hermione going back to school when he wanted her to move in with him... That really sucks for Ron!

I can't wait to read more! Please write more!
givelove1morechance chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Hooray! Great to see that you're writing again!
KelseyBea chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I loved this! It is Amazing! I loved it so much! U are a REALLY good writer! I CAN NOT wait to read more! Please write more and update soon!
hypercell chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
Great...I had a question and can't remember. Better go back...Ok, I remember my question. Can't Teddy change the rest of his features, or does he not learn that till he is older?
hypercell chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow. I didn't think his giult would be eased up that fast! but it was! I like this, and can't wait to read more!