Reviews for There is Danger in This
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 10 . 4/11
A brilliant exposition of a deep friendship. I think this is exactly the sort of thing Trip would do, and exactly the way Jon would react afterwards. As for how Malcolm will react ... it's not going to go down well, but he'll cope. And be grateful that he has such a friend as you've shown here.
too-much-inspiration chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
That is probably one of my favorite Stargate Episodes, and it you worked it out well for Enterprise. I also liked that it was similar enough in plot to pull the best aspects but not so much that it didn't have its own twists. Thank you for writing and posting this!
The Flaming Dragonfly chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Immensely interesting story. I especially like the references to the Stargate SG-1 episode, Legacy, as that episode is one of my top five favorites from the series.
caia caecilia chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
This is a great fic , one of my favourites infact. Along with all your other fics the story, characterization etc are all spot on, I really enjoy your writing, thanks so much for sharing your talent :)
lilviorX chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Absolutely fantastic! Once again I have to admit I was hunting for slash, but this really hit the spot. As always, you have captured the personalities with perfection, and the plot was a real page turner. Always had an interest in mental health issues (I, myself, was wrongly diagnosed as schizophrenic) and you dealt with the issue sensitively.

The friendship you portray between Malcolm and Trip is brdering on slash in my mind, so I'm very happy.

Now I'm off to read more of your stuff.

lil
Emiliana Keladry chapter 10 . 5/20/2008
Great story! It had me clutching my fists and saying "no!". Thanks for writing this!
Ireth Kalt chapter 10 . 3/20/2008
I was afraid you'd make Malcolm insane for good, I saw a summary for another story like that and those hopeless stories are never very good reads...Anyway, I liked this one, with the theme of sacrifice and friendship and the happy ending! Well, at least a mended ending :) Thanks for writing!
Begoogled chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
Yeah, Trip's actions would not have been taken lightly by Archer. I can see the conflict there. This was a good ending, Trip helping Malcolm feel more comfortable for getting back on duty, even if he had to play the clown. That was an hilarious line, "Then he put on his best, most official salute, albeit tempered by crossed eyes and a stuck-out tongue", as well as Malcolm's reaction!

Thank you for this angsty, dramatic but warm and caring story!
Begoogled chapter 9 . 8/12/2007
Hehe, Malcolm is getting back to his old, and Trip is helping admirably. Malcolm's idea that Trip's conversation was planned out is very amusing! So, will Trip tell him about his own illness?
Begoogled chapter 8 . 8/12/2007
You really are letting those two suffer, aren't you? Poor Trip. He 's already feeling guilty and those voices are pounding on that. Let Malcolm be OK, too. I could use a bit of Comfort right now...

Very dramatic action!
Begoogled chapter 7 . 8/12/2007
Nanotech...now that sounds like a good possibility. Little fighting machines to invade their 'enemy', and make them go crazy. Sounds like a victorious strategy.

M, although I don't think it's wise what Trip did, I can totally understand the need. I couldn't think of any other way to try the theory. I'm very interested to see what will happen.
Begoogled chapter 6 . 8/12/2007
He's found something! Yes! Although, Malcolm touching that basin had to mean something...I'm glad they figured it out. Now, what to do about it? Will Malcolm get better soon?

Trip is a true friend, not giving up when others have done so.
Begoogled chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
Oh, this is really good but oh so angsty! The H/C between Trip and Malcolm is almost palpable. Malcolm's thoughts and mutterings just make me want to hug him. He's really losing it, and that scares him.

And then to think that some people really have to live with this on a daily basis.

Very good descriptions and dialogue. Almost too painful to read.
archiev chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
Excellent story. Looking forward to more of your work.
volley chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
Aw, that was a lovely ending! Nice the way Trip takes care of Malcolm, a little from the side. I liked the medic getting the wrong idea of Trip's reactions to his thoughts, that was funny. And Phlox nudging Trip in the right direction. Although, it would have been nice to see that Trip - Malcolm conversation.

And of course I loved the very ending. I like a touch of humour in stories.

This was a wonderful story, RM. I think seeing the two perspectives (Trip's and Malcolm's) worked very well. Thank you for sharing, and waiting eagerly for your next adventure!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »