Reviews for Twin Vice Paranormal Detectives
admiralellasmith chapter 28 . 5/6
Hello! I've been reading this story for quite a while now and I really love it. It's not like the other fanfictions that i read where it always ends in rainbows and butterflies, it's not cliche and you didn't rush the romance between Fred and Nox. This story is just amazing and it would be really great if you update it. It's just too good to be discontinued. I know you're busy and everything but it's been years. Please update it, readers don't come across amazing stories like this everyday.
Fuseijitsu chapter 1 . 2/15
OMG! This is hands down one of, if not the best written story I have read on here. the descriptive form of your writing makes me really feel it. the story of the winter queen was so well done I thought it was a Grimm fairytale. an excellent story, very compelling. and I've only read the first chapter.
The Madame Marauder chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
The Secret Garden? Really? Merlin, I haven't read that book in ages! But a crossover with HP, you're either mad or a genius.
Letheliah chapter 28 . 12/4/2016
QwQ I'm all caught up! Gosh, that was such a lovely read. There is some superb story telling here and I'm so thankful it's been shared with us. I'm not sure if I've mentioned how much I love how the setting in these scenes are built up for us readers. It's so easy for me to imagine the characters walking and talking through them with every little word that builds the atmosphere up.
I was a little sad Caithion didn't make an appearance in the last chapter, I get a kick out of all the shenanigans he's forced to deal with in Manor and how he's sooo passively aggressive towards these abundant annoyances (Brrrrr! I think someone is walking over my grave...).
The LIBRARY OMG it's probably one of the COOLEST things I've read, and SO meta hahaha, and obviously I adore Luna and George exploring it, how completely romantic it is written, and how George has FINALLY figured his feelings out! xD I've only dabbled in reading LunaxGeorge but, even though it made sense, fics I've read shipping them didn't quite fit in portraying them or the relationship quite right for me. I think seeing it through George's perspective with your style has finally opened my eyes to the beauty of it. Luna is truly Luna and not a "sensible" or "normal" version of her, and I love that you show George putting his natural empathy to see if things from Luna's perspective (at least some of the time), so that every time he realizes it he falls a little more in love with her awesomeness. I've fallen so much in love with your Luna and George that, funny enough, today I saw a cute cold weather meme of a tiny hat for your ear and I exclaimed, "Oh my gosh Luna would SO knit one of these for George as a Christmas gift," and proceeded to outline a short story of Luna belatedly gifting her presents out to the Twin Vice residents (as she was busy abroad studying the rasalki and their survival in frozen habitats during Christmas itself). Yeah, I think I'm hooked! xD
And oh man that cliffhanger! I usually avoid fics that are unfinished because I'm horribly impatient when I get sucked into a reeeeally good story, and if it ends abruptly without a conclusion or it was rushed because the author has fallen out of love with their story, I usually feel really unsatisfied and saddened by what started as a really wonderful work. Something just came old me I had to give this fic a chance though, and I'm pleased that I did. So far as my head and heart tell me, this work is canon to me, and I am definitely obsessed with how the rest of the story will play out. It has SO MUCH potential and it's ability to invigorate my imagination with the possibilities has me desperate for more. I am not sure if this fic is on hiatus indefinitely, but I am subscribing and favoriting everything and praying for an update when and if it inevitably comes around. Thank you again for creating and sharing this lovely work, and creating probably the most BAMF-yet-unassuming Muggle heroines I've ever read. Gosh there's so much more I could gush about but I think I should probably stop rambling and press that 'Post Review' button before this wall of text tumbles over...
Letheliah chapter 21 . 12/1/2016
Somehow the addition of Fred and George make it entirely believable that one can realistically do a Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean crossover! xDDD

I've truly been swept up in this series so far. I've barely had time to digest what happens each chapter because I'm driven to read the next chapter and then the next and the next...! _ ;
I do love all your OCs and every portrayal of canon character. I live for the dialogue, because it's not shallow, each interaction deepens the plot, character, or relationship, and the reader really gets to enjoy the story more. This is some top notch work you've gifted us! Thank you!
On to the next chapter now! :D
Letheliah chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
~ "Fred, can't you carry something?" she asked, eyeing the ghost who was peering curiously into her box.
"What do you think I'm made of exactly? One book's far too heavy for me to carry, let alone a dozen," Fred replied plainly, "all those words, and people, and places, and buildings – how'd you expect a ghost to carry all that?" ~ literally the moment you made me fall in love with your Fred. I'm hooked now, gonna keep reading this delicious story until I catch up. I do hope you continue with it! All your OCs are lovely and the characters are so lively for such a macabre plot. More please! -Lethe
Bnjarr12 chapter 28 . 3/28/2016
I always loved this story and I will never forget after all these years. The writing style is amazing along with the story telling. I hope one day that it will be updated
Nevill 4.0 chapter 28 . 3/12/2016
It's been many, many years (four or so) but I remembered this story enough to find it. And here I am, still at the cheap cliffhanger. I miss this story deeply, and hope I might guilt you into looking at it again. Here's hoping you even see reviews anymore! (Also, hope life has been going well and whatnot!)
SmartKoala chapter 28 . 1/11/2016
You are so close to finishing the story! Don't stop now! I love all the hints and foreshadowing. I still haven't figured out some of it like how sloth vice fit in, but I've loved all of it. Please finish!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
you are a great story!
currentlydaydreaming7 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I haven't been here for years haha... I still remember this story. I hope you're well and doing better things in better places. Bless you
Elizabeth Rosalind Silverthorn chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I love this fanfiction, but I am certainly confused. Why did you stop writing it? That one question has been circling my head for just about three months. It is quite possibly the best Fred/OC story I have ever read (and that's saying something). Also, I have noticed that you haven't updated any of your stories for, like, four years! That's crazy long! Have you been in college, or busy, or have you given up on fanfictions altogether? What I'm trying to say is WHERE ARE YOU? I understand that other opportunities may have shown themselves to you, but I beg of you, BEG, to update this story. I honestly don't care if it's just a telling of what happened at the end of it, I just want to know. No, I NEED to know. I am aware that this is one in 900 reviews, but just take it into consideration.
Vickie chapter 28 . 8/31/2015
Great story 'n' all, but is it completed?
The Nerd with no Plan for life chapter 28 . 7/29/2015
I'm not going to lie, this happens to be one of the best fics out there. I'm rather sad it's been forever since your last update. Hopefully, one day you'll update for the sake of my curiosity.
havenspace chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
This is literally one of the best Harry Potter stories I've ever read! It's so complex and boggles your mind with the zillions of plots, but somehow magically you pull it all together. Your characters are spot on (that is exactly how I imagined Fred and George in the books! I always wished JK had developed them more, you've done exactly what I wished). I normally avoid OCs (can't stand mary sues) but Nox is brilliant, I love how snarky she and Fred get, the dialogue is so entertaining. Thanks for writing such a brilliant story, even though it's unfinished there's enough there to make for an incredible read :) And dare I hope there will be more? ...