Reviews for Twin Vice Paranormal Detectives
Maran Zelde chapter 24 . 4/5
I love how Percy is getting more involved in the investigations. I'm not sure how much he knows about Fred's curse; perhaps at least as much as Bill. Enough to be concerned, at least.

I knew there was something significant about that tramp. I guess living backwards in time will make you go insane.
Oh dear god PLEASE udate!
hpfananita chapter 28 . 4/3
Good story, shame it seems to be abandoned.
Maran Zelde chapter 23 . 3/29
Hard to feel sorry for Draco when Harry had it so much worse growing up and Draco never showed any sympathy for him.

I didn't expect Percy to have a thing for Nox, but it sort of makes sense since their personalities are similar. Nox seems oblivious though.

What attacked Fred? Did it have anything to do with the woman who jumped, or the tramp?
Maran Zelde chapter 22 . 3/26
I love the Bedknobs and Broomsticks quote; I always liked that movie.

I had heard of Baba Yaga but I knew her best from the Russo-Finnish film "Jack Frost" which was featured on MST3K (I don't know if that show has any following outside the US). She wasn't anywhere near as creepy in that movie as she is in this fanfic.

You know what sounds awesome? Viking wizards. Aw yeah.

I'm perplexed about Nox's father paying Baba Yaga/Nam for the vision, but hopefully it will be explained.

Percy's patronus is a peacock...Yeah, that fits him.
Maran Zelde chapter 21 . 3/24
Heh, I like "His cooking almost never takes a bite out of you."

And Percy shows why he was sorted into Gryffindor. There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity and Gryffindors often don't know where that line is.
MEMEME chapter 1 . 3/7
When are ya gonna update ;-;
I feel so lonely and left out and ugh, covered in work. I NEED THIS LIKE I NEED AIR.
So please, when you can, update?
MimiGupta chapter 28 . 3/3
OMG! This story is awesome. I would say the best FF I have even read.
Have you left it? Please finish this story.
Maran Zelde chapter 20 . 2/24
How can Fred keep a physical object like a knife on his person? Wouldn't it slip through him when he wasn't paying attention?

Wait, Fenrir Greyback is alive after all? I'm more confused than ever. I thought he was killed in the Battle of Hogwarts.

Aside from these confusing issues, this was the most Potter-ish chapter in the story so far, and I mean that as a compliment. I love how Percy crashed the party and tried to take charge, but things quickly spun out of control.

I feel a little sorry for the Malfoys; being eaten by wolves is not a fate I would wish on anyone.
Maran Zelde chapter 19 . 2/14
I like Percy, especially in DH. He admitted he was wrong and did his best to patch things up with his family. I gotta respect him for that. I hope to see him again in this fanfic.

And now I feel stupid for thinking the wolf in the previous chapter was Fenrir.
TheFrenchBookworm chapter 5 . 2/6
Daaaamn. I knew something was up with those apple trees as soon as they were introduced!
TheFrenchBookworm chapter 4 . 2/6
I'm loving every one of these! So original!
TheFrenchBookworm chapter 2 . 2/5
This. Is. Awesome.
I haven't come across a fic this good in a while!
TheFrenchBookworm chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh wow, this chapter was beautiful!
SlytherinHoney chapter 22 . 1/24
I am completely in love with this story. In ever single way. In. Every. Single. Way. Possible.