Reviews for Twin Vice Paranormal Detectives
Tazzy2312 chapter 28 . 4/2
I really love this story, I love Luna's and George's growing romance and I was a little shocked when Nox (now my favourite HP oc) kissed Fred 0.0 I hope Fred returns her feelings one day unless Nox just did that as a rebound from grieving ;_;
I love this story but it's been such a long time since you updated it I'm trying not to get attached haha XD
Are you ever going to go back to it?
It's alright if you haven't, I know what it's like to loose interest completely writing a story.
Hope maybe one day you'll suprise me with another chapter :)
Honestly the best HP oc fanfic I've ever read, seriously. Thank you for this glorious creation!
freddie45 chapter 28 . 2/2
i looooooove this so much! It's such a slow-burn fred/oc and so well-written i mean goshhh i'm totally hooked! Too bad you're making it a cliffhanger after they kissed! :( even tho it's already 2015 i'm gonna wait for an update. Cheers!
sfjoellen chapter 3 . 1/31
it's a great set up but i'm hoping for a bit more logical linearity as we go on, it's a bit hard to follow with all the crazy roaming around.
good fun though, thanks for writing.
kaykay1307 chapter 28 . 1/25
So I thought it'd be Fred who'd be the one to kiss first, but I can totally see why it wasn't. Also I was really excited when she kissed him and then the chapter ended and I might have cried a bit because it was two in the morning and I really wanted to continue reading this and see what happened because I love Nox and I've always loved the twins and Luna and they helped me out a lot. This story has actually helped me out these past two weeks. I started using this story as a reward system for when I got out of bed and ate and all sorts of things.

I HAD A DREAM THAT NOX HAD A SHARD OF THE MIRROR OR WHATEVER IN HER AND SHE KNEW SHE HAD IT IN HER AND GAH.

But anyway, I hope school has been going better for you. I think I read on your Deviantart that you were almost done so CONGRATULATIONS! I've just began my first year, blah:P. Also I hope everything else in your life has been going well.
Kaykay1307 chapter 22 . 1/19
Kay, I love this chapter. I love Nox. I love Fred. I love George. I love Luna. I never shipped Luna and George and then I started reading this and at first I was a skeptical, but now BAM I really love them. They're so cute. Also, Caith. Also, weirdly enough, I'm glad Draco's parents are still alive. I hate his dad but still. I was kinda worried that Luna and Draco were gonna be gold forever. And I keep fearing that Nox is gonna die.
Kaykay1307 chapter 13 . 1/16
Once again to lazy to login. Maybe one of these days I won't be so lazy lol. Anyway, wow. I was not expecting Bellatrix. Half of me is happy to see her. Well more than half. I can't wait to read the rest.
Kaykay1307 chapter 7 . 1/15
Excuse my absolute laziness on logging in but I just had to tell you how brilliant that was before I went to bed. I'll read the next one tomorrow hopefully. Goodnight.
ahugefan chapter 28 . 12/19/2014
I guess it's kind of useless to post this review, but I feel like I can't do otherwise... I just have to... This story is amazing. I know you've been earing (reading ) that a lot but it's just because it's true. Usually when I'm reading a fanfic I know, like I FEEL that I'm reading a fanfic. But this time, this time is completely different. Even if I'm not taking in count that the plot is just breathtaking (really... When I'm reading TVPD I'm holding my breath ) your writting style is also amazing. You put so well everything in place that we want to know the next word. Not the kind of "I wonder what comes next" but more like "HAAAAAA I-I-I just CAN'T WAIT to see what will happen HAAAAA" (Hell ! I began to read this during my exams... I shouldn't have xD). BTW I defenitively love the way you describe things, even though it's sometimes hard to understand all the nuances you wrote down for a little francophone like me (but that's what I'm fond of.. I'm kind of learning while having a good time... that's amazing)... Sooooooooo I haven't a deviantart nor a fanfiction acount so maybe I've missed something important but really... if you've got the time, the envy, anything... please update... I know that you haven't post any chapter since the 23th april 2011 (on my birthday OMG ! :D Best present ever (even if I read it more than 3 years later)) but I saw on one of your fanart (they're all amazing) that you were "active" a little more than a year ago. That's giving me hope to be honnest... Of course, if you don't fell the envy to update just don't. But if you want then maybe there's a way... Like updating a very little chapter... or a paragraph, a sentence, a word, a letter, a pixel ? (the reality is that I don't have a clue about the functioning of , so maybe what I'm saying is complete nonsense (well of course the pixel part is nonsense, but you got it). That's all what I wanted to say : You're amazing, your story is amazing, your style is amazing, please update... And another thing... Have you note that you're story is so well written that they are lot of people that keeps reviewing after 3 years and an half ? Wow! That deserves some congratulations! :) I'm telling you : Bravo, t'es vraiment la meilleure, tu bats réellement des records et j'oublierai jamais ton histoire.
MPMelnik chapter 28 . 12/13/2014
This is honestly one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and I would really appreciate it if you finished it, as I'm normally not one for mystery books but I absolutely LOVE THIS
ConstantsandVariables chapter 28 . 12/4/2014
Probably not an awful lot of use posting this, but I've decided to anyway. Your story is fantastic, marvellous, magnificent even. I can but bow to your excellence.
Marilee Susan Way chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
So... I see yah haven't updated in quite a bit here...

Heh... I don't suppose there's any way... okay, okay, I know you've probably found better uses for your time. Agh, but this is the best story I've ever read on this site. (And probably ever). And I, of course, loved this chapter most of all. Honestly, I'm in awe of what you've accomplished here and I hope you are able to transfer this talent to a lucrative writing career if you haven't already (is that why you haven't updated? Are you making a real life story?)

Anyway, every sentence of this story is pure gold. And I suppose I'll have to imagine an ending then?

Here's what I'm imagining: 1) Harry's got the last chard of mirror glass, probably some sort of lust for power maybe? Or it could be envy I suppose... and it somehow got transferred to him from Voldemort when he killed him. 2) George will try to bring Fred back to life, but won't because it's bad. 3) They will of course defeat Gudrun. 4) Nox will be a witch for a few minutes to help defeat Gudrun. 5) And then she'll be killed and non-live happily ever after with Fred. 6) Caithion is the personification of death.

Feel free to shed any light on the ending you were imagining cause, ya know, I'm sure it's about a thousand times better than anything I'd come up with. Thanks again for writing what you did and sharing this with people. The level of amazingness, truly is incredible. (To the point that, sometimes, I was wondering if you really were JKR writing a, erm, sequel-really, I totally wondered it!)

P.S. I'm putting this on my alerts list (just in case)... maybe one day, yeah?
llamabaka chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I'm quite happy to have found this fic; it seems like fun. With Black Books references to boot.
Marilee Susan Way chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
Agh! This, somehow, became my favorite chapter so far. I loved Jenny Greenteeth. And half-handed Hati? A mathematician's dream?

Listen, I'm a mathematician so... yeah, you were right. She's my new favorite character. Your original characters are really incredible. I absolutely love every ounce of dialogue you plop into this thing. It's one of your strongest facets in the story. Along with your characters, plot, and settings. So, I'm really not sure what that leaves in the way of weaknesses, but, well...

I guess not everybody needs a weakness. Heh, that makes this story the Mary Sue of fanfiction stories. It's so perfect and pretty much anyone would like it. (Anyone worth knowing anyway).
Marilee Susan Way chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
How could you have thought such a thing as "dumping this fic"? Agh, it's the most wonderful... most amazing... you must realize how good it is, right?
Marilee Susan Way chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
Not smart enough to write a mystery you say (in your author's note for this chapter)? Well then, I'm not smart enough to realize this isn't the stinking best fantasy/mystery I ever read. I was so, soooooo wrong! I love it!

I love the vices! Agh, I just thought, heh, it's like Miami Vice, right? Just a name, really. But no, no, no, no... it's not that at all. This is so good. And saving souls! And the silver tear drop.

Dang, I'm essentially hyperventilating over here. This is seriously the best thing ever.