Reviews for Twin Vice Paranormal Detectives
Bnjarr12 chapter 28 . 3/28
I always loved this story and I will never forget after all these years. The writing style is amazing along with the story telling. I hope one day that it will be updated
Nevill 4.0 chapter 28 . 3/12
It's been many, many years (four or so) but I remembered this story enough to find it. And here I am, still at the cheap cliffhanger. I miss this story deeply, and hope I might guilt you into looking at it again. Here's hoping you even see reviews anymore! (Also, hope life has been going well and whatnot!)
SmartKoala chapter 28 . 1/11
You are so close to finishing the story! Don't stop now! I love all the hints and foreshadowing. I still haven't figured out some of it like how sloth vice fit in, but I've loved all of it. Please finish!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
you are a great story!
currentlydaydreaming7 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I haven't been here for years haha... I still remember this story. I hope you're well and doing better things in better places. Bless you
Elizabeth Rosalind Silverthorn chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I love this fanfiction, but I am certainly confused. Why did you stop writing it? That one question has been circling my head for just about three months. It is quite possibly the best Fred/OC story I have ever read (and that's saying something). Also, I have noticed that you haven't updated any of your stories for, like, four years! That's crazy long! Have you been in college, or busy, or have you given up on fanfictions altogether? What I'm trying to say is WHERE ARE YOU? I understand that other opportunities may have shown themselves to you, but I beg of you, BEG, to update this story. I honestly don't care if it's just a telling of what happened at the end of it, I just want to know. No, I NEED to know. I am aware that this is one in 900 reviews, but just take it into consideration.
Vickie chapter 28 . 8/31/2015
Great story 'n' all, but is it completed?
The Nerd with no Plan for life chapter 28 . 7/29/2015
I'm not going to lie, this happens to be one of the best fics out there. I'm rather sad it's been forever since your last update. Hopefully, one day you'll update for the sake of my curiosity.
havenspace chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
This is literally one of the best Harry Potter stories I've ever read! It's so complex and boggles your mind with the zillions of plots, but somehow magically you pull it all together. Your characters are spot on (that is exactly how I imagined Fred and George in the books! I always wished JK had developed them more, you've done exactly what I wished). I normally avoid OCs (can't stand mary sues) but Nox is brilliant, I love how snarky she and Fred get, the dialogue is so entertaining. Thanks for writing such a brilliant story, even though it's unfinished there's enough there to make for an incredible read :) And dare I hope there will be more? ...
HalfWireParadox chapter 28 . 4/2/2015
I really love this story, I love Luna's and George's growing romance and I was a little shocked when Nox (now my favourite HP oc) kissed Fred 0.0 I hope Fred returns her feelings one day unless Nox just did that as a rebound from grieving ;_;
I love this story but it's been such a long time since you updated it I'm trying not to get attached haha XD
Are you ever going to go back to it?
It's alright if you haven't, I know what it's like to loose interest completely writing a story.
Hope maybe one day you'll suprise me with another chapter :)
Honestly the best HP oc fanfic I've ever read, seriously. Thank you for this glorious creation!
freddie45 chapter 28 . 2/2/2015
i looooooove this so much! It's such a slow-burn fred/oc and so well-written i mean goshhh i'm totally hooked! Too bad you're making it a cliffhanger after they kissed! :( even tho it's already 2015 i'm gonna wait for an update. Cheers!
sfjoellen chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
it's a great set up but i'm hoping for a bit more logical linearity as we go on, it's a bit hard to follow with all the crazy roaming around.
good fun though, thanks for writing.
kaykay1307 chapter 28 . 1/25/2015
So I thought it'd be Fred who'd be the one to kiss first, but I can totally see why it wasn't. Also I was really excited when she kissed him and then the chapter ended and I might have cried a bit because it was two in the morning and I really wanted to continue reading this and see what happened because I love Nox and I've always loved the twins and Luna and they helped me out a lot. This story has actually helped me out these past two weeks. I started using this story as a reward system for when I got out of bed and ate and all sorts of things.

But anyway, I hope school has been going better for you. I think I read on your Deviantart that you were almost done so CONGRATULATIONS! I've just began my first year, blah:P. Also I hope everything else in your life has been going well.
Kaykay1307 chapter 22 . 1/19/2015
Kay, I love this chapter. I love Nox. I love Fred. I love George. I love Luna. I never shipped Luna and George and then I started reading this and at first I was a skeptical, but now BAM I really love them. They're so cute. Also, Caith. Also, weirdly enough, I'm glad Draco's parents are still alive. I hate his dad but still. I was kinda worried that Luna and Draco were gonna be gold forever. And I keep fearing that Nox is gonna die.
Kaykay1307 chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
Once again to lazy to login. Maybe one of these days I won't be so lazy lol. Anyway, wow. I was not expecting Bellatrix. Half of me is happy to see her. Well more than half. I can't wait to read the rest.