Reviews for Give My All
mofalle chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Aww this was a cute way for Yuuri to figure out his feelings. I really liked that Wolfram went to Guther for comfort. Also the conversation about marble and marboro was funny.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
*gasp* Yuuchan! Offered himself for Wolfie as a gift with a bow and boxer only! G-gyaaa! How bold! Yet silly and adorable! Aww. XB
And really, Vic liked Yuuchan's determination to love Wolfie that way. Such a naive yet genteel! Vic loved it!
Aria DC al Fine chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love this ! XD

The style! It's so KKM. With the swamp monsters and Yuuri's misunderstanding and all that. I like the interactions between characters, too. Though many female characters (like Greta, Cheri) are missing. But that conversation between Yozak and Yuuri was superb! (Murata is off his 'sagely advisor' role for the time being) And the 'bond' Gunter had with Wolfram. The ending is super duper sweet...(though it's kinda hard to believe Yuuri's perspective. This Yuuri sounds like novel!Yuuri, who got very close to Wolfram, could recognise him by scent and felt a twinge in his heart when Wolfram said he isn't going to cry when Yuuri had to return to his world and not come back instead of anime!Yuuri who keeps on pushing Wolfram away. (this Wolfram is sorta caught in between anime and novel. Not so mature, but not explosive)

That conversation btwn yuuri and yozak was so evil, though. I was half convinced yuuri and wolfram will stay un-engaged at the ending. Conrad and yozak was right. Wolfram will still be yuuri's friend. I'm so, so glad yuuri decided to re-propose.

(I like that analogy about tab A and slot B. OMG that was a mechanical, hilarious analogy of sex. Yuuri, you asexual. It's all right; soon, you shall be Wolfram-sexual mwahahahaa err...)

Anyways, I can't stress how I love this story! Short, sweet, but quite in-depth.
FeVeZ chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
our cute wolfie is not changing back to neglige?w
Marianne Wolfen chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
:) this is one of the best-written fic I've read! I love the part of the monster, how they worked together. It is really a good job, and lovely story!
Tetra26 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
LOL the ending... excellent fic!
Pookey chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
hahaha and the moral of this stoy never..poke swamp monsters with morgif XP tha twas so Cute! haha i loved it
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
-insert hysterical laughter with random squeals of 'kawaii!' mixed in here-
Eris Mackenzie chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aw, you oughta do a oneshot detailing their first time. Now THAT would be cute beyond words.
contravene431 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
really really sweet...wolf was most in character in the end...but i think wolf would not hesitate about telling his feelings...but i guess there really are instances..

but i love the story anyway...

just wondering, how did you come up with the high five as a way to dissolve their engagement-i dont think that was mentioned in the series...and i havent really seen the manga...so...hehehe

_
Shin Chim Hye chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
"...it looked as if he was going to get his money back from that stupid bet he lost with those kitchen wenches."

Can't believe Wolfram had a bet [regarding their engagement, too!] with the maids. D Nice one! Created one hell of a sweet picture when Wolfram tackled Yuuri, who was wearing nothing but his underwear and a bow, to the bed.

"Wolfram! I said in the future!"

An awesome one, really! Can Yuuri actually deny Wolfram anything? Hahaha!

I love this story a lot.
Celeste-Hellgirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
i LIKED IT! YOU'RE GOOD!

i JUST WISH THAT YOU MADE IT LONGER... WELL..

THANKS!

AND BY THE WAY, CAN YOU READ MY FANFIC, "Marrige Problems"

PLEASE...I LOVE GETTING REVIEWS

tHANKS AGAIN!
Leonette Sarasz chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
hmm...

it's kinda cool...

but.. what's with all the bets ?

but than again...

nice.. no lemony ?
Yuuram88 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
OMG I can't believe Wolfram was in on the bet too O.O". I really liked this story and Yuuri's little use of "A" and "B" lol nice XD. It was sweet and cute so keep up the good work!
Tati-ai chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Lol. that was sweet

And my only real comment. Is that I cant believe Wolfram was in on the bet too, then again, I guess you cant really loose a bet about yourself