Reviews for No Fury like a Woman Scorned
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow. Amazing insight into Royal Pain/Gwen/Sue Tenny's mind. I never would have thought she would have a crush on Steve Stronghold in high school, but then again it does make sense. Great job for catching that! I like how you take quotes from the movie and bold them but don't put quotation marks around them. It sets them apart from Gwen's thoughts, which I thought was a nice touch.

All in all a very good job. :-D
Jeune Chat chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Now I know why Gwen's so angry! Given a chance to do high school over again, she gets rejected no only by her crush (again!) but by his son as well? Revenge is a dish best served cold with a side order of MAD SCIENCE!

I thought this was clever, funny, explained things well, and had a nice twist. Good work!
TeenyMartini chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow that was great. I love your idea of making Gwen love Steve instead of Will. You write very well!

xoxo
Qween of the Damned chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Ha! Awesome...you're the second person to make me like Gwen a little better...loved the writing style...
Azul Tigress chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Yay! Thanks for entering!

This is a great piece. It’s surprising given that Gwen is the main villain of the story that there are so few fics exploring her character and motivations.

I liked the irony of her double rejection from both father and son. And how she spent so much time improving and polishing herself the second time round only for Will to see (eventually) through the façade and the nastiness within.

But what really surprised me about this story was how you made me feel sorry for Gwen, particularly at the yearbook scene, with Steve’s casual but cruel dismissal, "She was a weird one." You could see how those comments could push her over the edge – hell hath no fury indeed!

Well done, I really enjoyed this!