Reviews for Empty
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was good... but so damned heartbreaking...
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
It's hard to review this. On one hand, this was so horribly SAD! But on the other, it was brilliantly written! So i think I'll just stick with the latter, what do you say! :)
Aureleis chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Poor George. That was heartbreakingly good!
FerryGirlAyame chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
That was amazing!
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
The whole thing was rather heart-breaking, but the end really got me. Poor George- that was such a huge loss! I loved how you slipped the bitter ending in. I wish it had been longer and more expanded on, though.
WriterChic815 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
ahh! this is the second work of yours i've read, and i love it! this is so sad, although beautiful. ]
roses and hello chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Thought I'd come and check out some of your other stuff after reading 'Love and War', and this certainly made it worthwhile. I love how you have George thinking in terms of joking, and Fred being "the funnier one". The thought about George knowing what he'd look like if he were dead really shocked me, and wasn't something I'd thought of before. You hit just the right notes throughout to make this terribly sad.
BlackHaruChan chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
i don't think anyone could have described as well how George felt when he realized his bro' was dead...i really love this "story". i guess that's how he MUST have felt...So sad Fred had to die...R.I.P. Gred Weasley! Nice one:D!

Black
AllIWannaDo chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
beautiful...short and simple, yet so incredibly gut-wrenching. very in-character, as well. do you have a twin? because it almost seems as if you do, how believable this is. i still can't believe he actually died...[ well: keep up the good work, anyway! lots of love!