Reviews for Birds of Plague
Bluegrass chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
So, it is John that's leaving. And International Rescue is slowing being changed. And I suppose things are only going to go from bad to worse!

Be interesting to see how you resolve this dark tale!
Falcon88 chapter 6 . 10/16/2007
Well, this story is interesting. There are a lot of questiones to be answered so keep going.
Bluegrass chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Yeah, this is a dark tale and no mistake. And you've got rid of Tin-Tin and Alan already! Makes me wonder how much darker this is going to get!

And what are these changes that are being made to the Thunderbirds, that some of the boys don't seem too happy about! Doesn't sound like it's going to be a good thing!

And, let me see! Seems like John and Gordon are both getting ready to leave and with Alan gone, that only leaves Scott and Virgil to go out on rescues! But I'm guessing you have plans to rectify that!

Okay, I'll admit I'm just a little bit confused. I'm assuming that the Tracy Island parts are in flashback and the 1st person bits must be one of the two that are leaving! I'm guessing John, with his language skills. Really am intrigued to find out how things descended into what they are now and how the Thunderbirds seem to be the 'bad' guys!

Guess though, things will become clearer. Or should that be...darker!
straywriting chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Very dark and very exciting to read about yet also morbid at the same time. You have a way with your words that draws in the reader and makes it seem like they're almost there except I don't think I would want to be in this world by the sounds of it. I cannot wait for the next coming chapter, I'm very anxious to know what's coming next.

!Potterwatch
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
this is an extremly intriguing start!

update soon i really want to know who its talking about *crosses fingers for John*

keep writing!
Ambernine chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
You have written a very well thought out opening to your story. You set it all up, gave a feel for the tone which I can see is very dark. You've described your main character in some detail and still managed to leave us wondering who he is. Great open! I will certainly be back to read more.

My only criticism is that your sentences tend to run-on.