Reviews for Never Truly The Past
Blue's baby chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
Whoop! Great chapter as always. Oh, a bit of mystery. hopefully we'll find out how Jack controls Kurt's teleporting. Okay, till next next!
GIZMAC chapter 12 . 8/4/2007
Another Great Chapter! Poor Kurt! I have a feeling Robin is going to somehow help Kurt escape in the end. I hope Kurt has a chance to kick Jack's butt in the end! It was funny having Rogue trying to cook. She doesn't seem the type. This is really getting exciting now! Please write more! Kurt and Kitty Forever!
Blue's Baby chapter 12 . 8/4/2007
OMG! No! Kurt! Oh shit, Wolverine too! Man, Jack kicked azz. Huh, can't vait till ze next chapter.
me chapter 11 . 8/4/2007
awesome
me chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
definetly continue
GIZMAC chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
Great job! nice little slight Kurttyness there! Can't wait for more.
Blue's Baby chapter 10 . 8/3/2007
Yay! Great chapter. Avv, poor Kurt. Lostes his friend. Ah vell, vhatcha gonna do? Anyzay, Just vanted to say vhat a great chapter zis was.
Blue's Baby chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
Yo, vhat's goin on. It says zere are 10 chapters, but I can only veiw six... kk, vhatever. Good story so far and hopefully my computer vill let me view the rest.
GIZMAC chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
Wow! Another great chpater! I suppose this was jack using robin to lure Kurt back to the circus. Anyway, keep it going! Please keep this a Kurtty! It so hard to find one these days!
GIZMAC chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
The power that Jack has is very interesting indeed. Will Kurt accept the tickets and go? Great Work! Keep it coming!
GIZMAC chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
That was kind of funny when Logan said his claws wouldn't come out and it did when he caught Kurt. Good Work! Can't wait for the next chapter.
s.s chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Ooh...i love chapter seven and the possibility of kurt torture that has arisen soo clearly...

plz keep up the speedy updates and keep up the good work...

great idea btw...
GIZMAC chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
Wow! Great Work! Poor Kurt! Why is he hurting? Does he have some sort of mental connection to Jack? Can't wait to find out in the next Chapter.
Blue's Baby chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow, very interesting start. Onward! love kurt!
GIZMAC chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
Great job! I'm glad Kurt decided ask for Kitty to stay with him instead of pushing her away. Keep it coming!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »