Reviews for Never Truly The Past
GIZMAC chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
Great chapter! This is starting to get even more interesting. Can't wait for more.
Elevanya chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
YAY! another great chapter...kinda short, but still good...I'll be away for a few weeks and unable to get to a computer so don't expect a review from me for a while...sigh, still UPDATE SOON SO I HAVE MORE TO READ WHEN I GET BACK...I'll leave a couple Pink Polar Bears(and maybe pandas) with you to make sure of it...
GIZMAC chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Damm! I was hoping this was the chapter that Kurt explained everyting about this part of his past. By the way you describe these other characters. I can see why Kurt would leave. Anyway, great work and keep it coming.
Tonya-The-Blue chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
wow he was one of the clowns, cool. please continue not just for me but for everyone else to read too .
Elevanya chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Pink POLAR BEARS! POLAR BEARS, not pandas...how threatening would a pink panda bear be...kinda creepy cause it's pink, but not nearly as scary as a Pink POLAR BEAR! Still, another good chapter, update soon!
GIZMAC chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
This is getting better and better! Keep it coming! It also nice to read a story about Kurt past involving the circus. Kurttys Rule!
GIZMAC chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
You have to write more! I hope you make this a Kurtty like you said in the summary. You rarely see one nowadays.
Elevanya chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
yay! another good chapter! UPDATE SOON! Or beware a visit from my army of Pink Polar bears...dun dun dun...UPDATE!
GIZMAC chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Godd start! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Elevanya chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
That was a bit short, but well written. Update soon, or I'll send my army of Pink Polar Bears after you! UPDATE!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4