Reviews for The Resistance
RumbleRoar811 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I thought that they were pretty in character. I think you are doing a phenomenal job portraying their individual quirks.
Me chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Yay Fred and George! I'm always impressed how pretty accurate the characters are. I think Neville is shown the best though, and the Hannah/Neville bit is so cute. His feelings about the kiss with Luna and her indifference: spot on I reckon.

It's funny that Ernie was the one to figure out the codes; I'd assumed Luna would be the one to think of it as she often seems to come out with stuff as if it was obvious. That's not a criticism though, I think it was good it came from an unexpected source.

It's awesome to see Neville coming into his own, and sweet that he's still so shy when it comes to romance. I particularly liked when Hannah explains how she came up with many versions of a letter, just like he did. It's just so cute and makes them seem good for each other.
dreamanddiscover chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
I just found your story and I'm officially obsessed with it! I've looking for a good story about Ginny and the others at Hogwarts during the war for a really long time, and this one is excellent. Can't wait for the next chapter!
L.A.H.H chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating. I liked how they were introduced to Potterwatch. Have to say I missed the cultural reference though. Guessing it was one of the radio stations, but I only know that 105.4 is Capital fm where I live. x
red fedora chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Great chapter:) love the bit with the twins and Lee
L.A.H.H chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Thanks for updating! Especially because it gave me an excuse to reread this excellent story. x
The Red Fedora chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Fantastic:) particularly after Neville's comment in the movie about the Carrows and their teaching methods. Loved the class bit:)
The Maddy-Hatter chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Wow. Good story! I love the way you nailed the characters. Especially Neville. He was great in the last book. And I'm hoping you continue to parts where Harry returns! I'd love to see that from Ginny POV. I just love them together. Anyway, I'll be waiting for new chapters!
Blabababa chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Upppdate
hypercell chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
so, Luna marries rolf but idk his last name ( i can't remember). to get all the info on who marries who, go to jkr's site, then click on te eraser, then click on the door. and please update ASAP!
LJD chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Fantastic! I've been looking for a fanfic that covered the time school time of DH from Ginny/Neville/Luna's POV. Your story is very well-written and accurate. Please update soon!
Nosi chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
This was another good chapter. I liked your explanation of Colin masquerading as a half blood. It gets over a lot of problems. And I would like to see maybe a little hint of Neville/Hannah - just some beginnings maybe if not more. According to JKR, Luna marries Rolf Scamander later in life, a descendant of the guy who wrote Fantastic Beasts. It might be nice to have a hint of Dean/Luna much later when they show up (if there's any room for that with all the action about to occur).
Anomalous Bibliophagus chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
She's alive! :D

Luna ends up with someone completely random, you'd probably have to look it up. Maybe you can write in Neville/Luna and then make them break up or something to satiate the Neville/Luna shippers (such as myself) but still stick to canon. idk.
L.A.H.H chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
"trying their best not to look like a group of students who had just been plotting how to undermine the new regime." Loved that line. Loved the whole chapter, actually. The lesson section was very well done. Thanks for updating - update again soon!
L.A.H.H chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
You can't wait a long time to update! Not when you leave it on a cliffhanger like that.