Reviews for Megaman NT Warrior: Requiem’s Awakening
Nightshade1712 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
That chapter was extremely funny, you are good a humor, I like how Chaud walked in and found Lan walking out, oh man I cant wait to see Bass' face when he finds out why she copied his Get-ability Program, that will be funny. *insert goofy grin here*
Nightshade1712 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Or if your like me, you have read every one of them at least 30 times, any way great story, I am glad I am sort of coming in late for this book, I dont have to wait for updates *insert evil Joker like grin*
Nightshade1712 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
BASS!* fanboy scream* Oh man Bass is so cool, though he is a pain in the butt to beat, and thohg he is cool my Netnavi would be a dragon no doubt, at least part dragon, or maybe dragon mix with Godzilla that would be cool, oh and add a little Xenomorph in to add that deadly stealth, oh and Sayian and what ever Frieza is, one to help him to survive great amounts of damage and one to make him stronger every time he knocks on deaths door and survived, any way great job on the chapter.
I rather not say chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
"Did Chaud seem OOC? I tend to do that a lot…. (sweatdrop) it's hard to think of him as my age when he's only 11 in the manga…. (sigh) but I think he has excusable enough fears, I guess you could call them."

I really don't think so. While Chaud may come off as a bratty cocky yet calm and cool rich kid, He does have moments like these, he is human.
i rather not say chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Hey again. (throws one more object for fun.) I love this and cann't wait to finish it. You're doing GREAT1
I rather not say chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I loved the fight scene, and I LOVE April personality,and that she is a programmer. Also I'm guessing it's my life is the for the fight scene which was "badly written". If you think that's bad you should see mine.
I'd rather not chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
I LOVE THIS. It's great! I have a hard time remembering Nocturne isn't a girl, but that's me. I love it, my head is making versions with my OCs reacting to this. It's so cool and i can't finish what's on here.
SuperShadow515 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Nice. Didn't really see Chaud as that kind of person. But, it's not my story.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 17 . 12/1/2011
Wow.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
Wow. Amazing. So cool! Wish Protoman and Megaman were like that. AWWWW! X3 Chaud~! Yaaay!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 15 . 12/1/2011
Wow. Oh dear. Awww. Is he ok!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
Whoa! Holy shit! Damn! *breathlessly* oh my god. *Jawdrops* She's "HUGGING" him. Where...did they go?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
Ouch! That's gotta hurt like a bitch! Whoa. Aww! She's so cute! Amazing. Cool! Here we(they) go!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
Oh no...*points and glares* evil authoress! XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
Oh dear. Waaah! What's wrong with Protoman! That. Was terrifying.