Reviews for Children of the What!
eph1027 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
hope you'll update again.
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow! You really have to update this story! I would love to see where it goes and how you go about the de-aging problem :)

I also really like how you've described them so far! Great work and I hope you do update ASAP!
dangerousgreen chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
ha i have been looking for a story like this one forever

keep it up

geart story update soon
Meirelle chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Yes! Awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Jolie chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
hihihi! i LOVE YOU! hehe...*blushes and gives a hug* i hope u update soon, such a great story.:)
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Pretty, pretty please more! I'm totally addicted to this already and NEED more! There's gotta be more to this! I love the details and the idea. I don't even read these SGA fics but this one has totally sucked me! Can't wait for more!
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Excellent beginning! I can’t wait to see where you go with this. Update soon!
Godsliltippy chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Omigosh! I cant believe you posted it! So happy! Now im gonna have to kick ya to make you write more ;D YAY! I love this story! More more more!

Wait... you must keep writing!

Tippy
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Hehe, that was a very funny and promising start for a hopefully humourous and at the same time suspenseful story! :-)

I can't wait to read the following chapters! Keep it up!
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
intersting
Deana chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Oh wow this is great! Post chapter 2 soon PLEASE! :)

I'm so glad that you included Carson in the action! ;)
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
wow poor guys i really hope they can figure out how to fix this before they loose their memories. please update fast :)
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Miniturization with a twist! :) Nice. Hope the rest of the story's as good as this chapter.