Reviews for Stand Inside Your love
igee778 chapter 43 . 12/23/2011
i just realized on the LAST chapter that this is not finished sooo can u finish it ? i wanna read the rest already im not doin 43 chapters for nothing..grr plz finish *puppy pout*
YukixKyo luvr14 chapter 21 . 8/11/2011
I LUV UR STORY! Its so sweet and caring between yuki and kyo:) mostly all the stories have them doing it all the time but i really like this 1. But for some reason i cant look at chapter 22 and was wondering if it wasnt up there or not?
Shane chapter 43 . 8/1/2011
Because Yuki is weak they will end up being caged and beaten agian.
mousecat chapter 43 . 8/10/2010
It was so much fun re-reading this story. Re-living every moment with Yuki and Kyo! But now that they are out of the house, will Kyo be able to sneak back in to get Hatori? Will Yuki be able to hold on until then? Can't wait to see what happens next!
PrincessLilith57 chapter 43 . 8/2/2010
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP! YUKI'S DIEING NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

omfg i love your story its awesome and i cant wait for another chapter

this was basically the first fruits basket story and it's awesome!
WolvesAngelz chapter 43 . 7/27/2010
Please update! I really like this story! I hope Yuki makes it.
account not being used chapter 43 . 7/26/2010
uwaaaaan! the next chapter! that was very sad! and i hope yuki makes it... cant wait till the next update!

-jinxx
Akuma-Haven chapter 43 . 7/21/2010
*dies from crying* pleease make a new chapter soon-I can't stand for it to be left like this *sobs* your writing is so touching. It makes my my heart happy and sad!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 43 . 7/15/2010
yikes, this is going down hill. Not to mention they left too much evidence; photos, open windows, and footprints. life sure sucks for them.
akiraoniichan chapter 42 . 6/18/2010
Oh my gods i started to cry...actually i cried alot during this ff. my mom actually knocked on my door wondering what was wrong because i was crying so hystarically. (i ended up calling my GF telling her i didn't care what others thought she could barely understand what i was saying*she's the guy in the relationship ha ha*) i loveyour story and my eyes arenow swollen. i read it in a day yay! hurry and update they must get away...they have to be happy, they have to reach the happiness that is so hard to obtain! [what about their presents?] please please hurry! O/-\O (ITA-CHAN!) Akiraoniichan
thunder arrow alchemist chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
love it! going to read it till the end:)
Ace chapter 42 . 2/26/2010
Omg you r a amazing writer keep it up can't wait for the next chapter! :)
mousecat chapter 42 . 2/25/2010
Go Kyo go! Thank god for Hatori and Kureno! I had so much fun re-reading this entire story! I am really enjoying it! What will happen to the cat and mouse now? Will the rest of the family take a stand? And what will akito do, when she discovers them gone?
southern-punk chapter 42 . 2/23/2010
Oh my gosh! they're back together! akito is going to be soo pissed when she finds out...

Can't wait to see what you do with this!
chibi ff addict chapter 42 . 2/23/2010
i'm so glad you're continuing this story. your writing is so elegant. i feel as though i'm on a boat and i feel the ups and downs of your story in a smooth way. other stories are very harsh, which makes for suspense, but your story has something special. Little things have such meaning with the way you write.

"He said nothing whilst he did this, he just looked deep into the bruises that covered me as if they would offer him the answers to the questions he wasn't sharing with me."

i can't wait for the next chapter. wishing you lotsa inspiration!