Reviews for Recycle
*screaming like a fangirls *
otakugomi-chan chapter 4 . 6/10
AHHHHH I LOVED IT OMG
AngeDREAMS chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
Omg that's cool.. This is so different from ask the time travel fics I hv every read!
Kashlazy chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Damm... Urgh why why does Naruto and Sasuke have to be saddest star-crossed lovers ever! At least they ended up together
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
I loved this sooo much! Such a bitter sweet ending :3 tho i thought that they died a little too soon... OH AND I'M dying to read what ever happens next! I dont really get to read teavher Sasuke these days :/ anyway, awsome! Great writting style and great story!
breaking6883 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Awww, the feels... :') That wasso happy/sad... :) Bittersweet! The best kind of romance. ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
There's only one word to describe this fic 'Awesome'
nina chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
aw what an ingenious twist
sad yet hopeful!
Rhistoria chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
This topic was unique and I loved it! Nice to see it had a happy ending in the end.
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This made me cry... that automatically means this story if going in my favorites.

Feel accomplished my friend. Feel accomplished.

I just reread this fic and its still just as good as I remember... hence why I'm writing this review on this chapter... I already reviewed the last one.

But seriously though... I don't even know what to say other than this: reality sucks doesn't it? This fic really highlighted that fact in a very controversial and new way that I loved. This idea really is original, I mean timing something that perfectly isn't really going to happen is it? *sighs* I really love this story though.

I applaud you and your efforts. Good ass job bro.
HoneyBee137 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Aw! That was really touching and heart wrenching and cute!

I really love this plot idea. I really loved little Sasuke. And I found Naruto's inner struggle with whether or not to molest tiny Sasuke to be very human and not really sick at all. Usually I don't like pedophile fics but this one was just very real and in my opinion not really wrong. Sasuke was still Sasuke, just younger and Naruto was still Naruto, just older. The ending was beautiful, it was very raw and real, it was beautifully written.

Good fucking job my friend, I applaud you and your efforts!
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Such a pedo lol
So he still knows Sakura? Wonder if she remembers too
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Lol! Ooh poor Naruto...
reviewer chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I think its cute and sweet... and... i want more. :-(
Kei-Kuma-Chan chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Huh... That was... Bittersweet. The first chapter definitely cracked me up. Wouldn't have been surprised if Sasuke had been regenerated later on purpose. Little bastard.

But yeah. I liked it. A little more sad than what I'm used to, but it was an interesting concept. You also kept it humorous, didn't make it gross (which helped), and I like how you seemed to really capture all sides of each moment to make the situations more realistic and believable.

The ending bit was also a nice bonus. ;D

Thanks so much for the interesting read! :D