Reviews for Death Stood Aside
Kamai6 chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
This chapter actually made me cry.

But it was really well written
Niemand5 chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
Interesting and well written :)
Niemand5 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Interesting perspective.
EpicNaleyLoVe11 chapter 16 . 7/3/2009
Hi, I just read this last chapter and I have to say, I love this story. I remember when Harry Potter ended two years ago and that I was looking for a nice story to wrap it up for me because the epilogue just wasn't satisfying enough...and I found this story.

You didn't disappoint, thank you for publishing this. You really did write a very good story.
Niemand5 chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
Very subtle, I like it!
Niemand5 chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Interesting angle, focusing on the hand. I never thought about the Biblical allusion before.
Niemand5 chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Well written, and absolutely heart-wrenching.
Niemand5 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
A lovely, touching chapter!
tardislove chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
I like this chapter the best of them all. It was a very fitting ending.
ArianaRae chapter 16 . 6/28/2009
Wow. This is a really great insight into life after the war. Good job!
StEpPiNg StOnEs chapter 14 . 6/27/2009
Once again, adorable.

I don't know what else to say, really. I really liked this one :)
StEpPiNg StOnEs chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
This was really cute :)

Just like all of the others have been. I actually really like the Malfoys, despite them being big jerks most of the time. You just made me like them even more :)
StEpPiNg StOnEs chapter 12 . 6/27/2009
This was cute :) I especially liked the first one about McGonagall. Another good job!
StEpPiNg StOnEs chapter 11 . 6/27/2009
This one sent shivers all over my body. I love Dean; I have for a long time. You just made me love him more. Like, seriously.

And does he actually have a crush on Luna in the book? I don't remember that, but I think it's cute :) I thought Neville and Luna was adorable, but Dean and Luna would be cute, too.

Anyway! Back to the point! This was AMAZING. You did an amazing job. Love love love :)
Yaoi4Shelaguuuuu chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
Aww... This was a really good story. Man, I fell sorry for Harry, all that attention on him all the time. I really like the way you wrote this. it has a kind of... poetry about it. Good Job!