Reviews for Gray Matter
jasperose chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
pleeeeease finish this
othlvr16 chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
you should totally continue with this story
minako366 chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
OH MAN! You HAVE to continue this! PLEASE! I am SO hooked on this. The plot and character personalities are awesome! I really wish that you would update
GreyWolfe21 chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
are you gonna finish this story ?
QuestionMarks11 chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
AH! this is gold , especially this last chapter ...loved it loved it loved it !

please update and continue as quickly as you can.

Really Really well done

QM11
uluvme chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
this is really interesting, unlike any baley story i've read so far.

please please update ASAYC ... unless this is the ending, then that would really suck.
othnaley23 chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
usually i'm not into these kind of stories, i just read naley ones, butfor some reason i really like this one so please update soon!
cocopuffz chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I came across this story, and I love it!. Really, great job. I love how it's from Brooke's POV and how Haley's a teacher. I hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Toxic Relations chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
i am absolutely fascinated. i really do hope you continue. most people may see the situation as wrong, but considering i've been in a similar situation with someone in that same position but over twice my age...it's just good to have something that resembles it in a positive light.

thank you.

-toxicR.
soccerstar11-5 chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
this story pretty much rox! i love it! you have to continue asap and stat!
cocopuffz chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
Oh my gosh, I am completely in love with this story. I love the idea of Haley being a teacher, and Peyton Brooke's sister. It's all so great, and you wrote it in first person, which is probably my favourite form of writing _. Please update soon, I can't wait for more.
BabyLgirl chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
Hey i just want to say that this is a great fanfiction and that it has me hooked, please please update... a new fan of your work...
Silent Ee chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
its 3am so you'll have to forgive me if I ramble a bit.

I must say you have an excellent style..wonderfully descriptive and your characters are multifaceted and growing.

and wow an actual plot...you deserve cookies for that..or a scooby snack.

its amazing you wrote four and a half chapters with the main character not saying a word..wow

..you didnt tell us what was going on ...you showed that is so very hard to do...so now I have to keep my eyes on this one.

thats it..Im off to brood now..tortured artist and all that
romance in the rain chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
Wow that was good. I can't wait to read more on this.

Romance.
MoonShoesPotter chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
Aww! Thank Gd They're Together

I Don't Like Nathan..Something Seems Off About Him. Like The Thing With Haley All Dressed When She's Out With Him.

PMS_x