Reviews for Our Teddy
dahilsaiyo chapter 8 . 4/27/2008
Yay! Congratulations on completing a very well written, well balanced fic.
dahilsaiyo chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Poor thing. No wonder her clothing has seen better days. Just goes to show.. "never judge a book by its cover..." and of course, Dumbledore's famous words... "it is our choices..."

Well written. Another excellent chapter.
dahilsaiyo chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
Who could resist a little darling asleep and so innocent without a care in the world... so helpless. The poor mite!

Emotionally real.
dahilsaiyo chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
A very pleasant chapter.

I love the bit where you mentioned about the "the frivolities that sometimes do beset the mentality of women." LOL.
dahilsaiyo chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Again, very realistic feelings and doubts... but, love is stronger. I am sure Harry will find a way... even if the little darling turned out to be a werewolf. Bless him.

Such prejudice! Agan, sad but realistic.
dahilsaiyo chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
LOL. Harry is beginning to realise that real life is stranger than fiction. Bles him. Excellent job for making this chapter very realistc.
dahilsaiyo chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
A light switch in a wizarding home? Hm. Ted Tonks was Muggle born. So that explains it.

Very poignant without overly being dramatic. Good balance and tone. Therefore, good writing skills.
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
It is slightly AU but a very imaginative AU as far as Tonks and Remus are concerned. That scene is fine.

Good start.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 8 . 1/25/2008
I liked this 'plotless wonder'.

It was cute, and I think there are too few fics talking about Teddy.
An Unknown Writer chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Great job with the story! )
Ailith Dragomere chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
so cute
PrettyFanGirl chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
I liked it! it sorta makes up for the long wait! but it's okay though. Update sooner this time! ;-)
cmanuk chapter 8 . 11/27/2007
Nice chapter! I like that Harry is moving in with Andromeda. At least until he gets his own place set up :)

“Ha, I bet the baby and Teddy’ll be best mates.” Haha! Oh Ron! You have NO idea how right you are! )
mischief manage chapter 8 . 11/26/2007
Has anyone ever said you should be J.K Rowlings personnel assisstant? Just wondering...
OrangeR0se chapter 8 . 11/26/2007
It was sweet! Why not like it?