Reviews for Marriage by Law
anime romance fanatic chapter 14 . 11/22/2008
let my just say i am a huge fan of your work i've read almost all your HXB stories (sorry i didn't review them but i rarely review any one so your special XD) you have a great writing style that is different in every story and they all draw me in. i've read "forbidden love"," a brothers love","three families","not okay","bad habits"," guargian angel","dark con enma"," a twisted fairytale","the biography of hiei and botan" (which i read yesterday nice cliffhangers by the way)and almost all of your one shots. keep up the good work im expexting more from you. by the way i am about to put out a hxb story in a while. (When im dne with the first chap)

i hope you get a chance to read it and give my any pointers if you'd like

p.s. sorry thi review is so long XD

duckmasta2020 chapter 14 . 11/11/2008
I thought it was very well done. Don't get yourself down over the ending. We can't always get things right when we can't tell how to fix it. It was still a wonderful story.
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 14 . 10/19/2008
Hm... well, the ending WAS (sorry about caps, no italics available) a little cliche, and the time in this chapter got really confusing with all the years that passed, and yet only now is botan figuring out that kura and shiz are getting at it (XD). I didn't mind it much though. It was cute, either way. :)
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
AW! lol sorry if I seem like a crazy fan (I was thinking about the reviews I left last night *wince*), I swear I'm sane. XD tho that probably just convinces you even more that I'm not. Well, anyways, I'm gonna be so sad when this story is over. lol thank god you have so many of them. ooh, and I love the interjection of comic-ness with "why do you always have to look" thing .
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Aw, that's so sweet!

Ooh, and I could totally picture the part where Hiei almost trips when Botan asks if he's gonna kill her. XD I love it.

lol, I love you, I honestly do : ) (well, you tie with Hiei anyways :D)

Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
*maniacal laughter* OMG, I always love all of your stories (you're amazing, just to let ya know :P), but THIS is brownie-icing!.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2008
I could cry. this chapter was so so so GAH!

nitaBonita chapter 14 . 8/22/2008
well! i loved it! it was very good! lol
asasa chapter 14 . 8/22/2008
Just found you fic and read through it. I liked it :)
Blue Angel 1245 chapter 14 . 8/22/2008
I loved it! Great job as always! :o)
Proxima Shining chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
Mhm... It really showed in the final chapter that you lost faith in this fic. Not that it was bad, but it lacked the usual charisma of your writings. On the other hand, when you do not like this story as much as the others and despite that manage to give it such a solid ending as you did, then I can only praise you. It is pretty hard to write endings anyway - the most difficult parts of a fic are the beginning and the end in my opinion.
watchingpaintdry chapter 13 . 8/19/2008 went back and re-read some places and...uh...what did Makuro (ack, spelling) give to Botan? tell me, tell me, tell me! Pretty, pretty, PLEASE!
YusukiShredder chapter 14 . 8/19/2008
AW! That was so cute O,O I absolutly LOVE this story XD Yusuke became a police officer lol, how ironic. :3
watchingpaintdry chapter 14 . 8/19/2008
ah...I died of happyness...I loved this story...FANTABULOUS!
watchingpaintdry chapter 10 . 8/18/2008