Reviews for Marriage by Law
Ai chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
This was exactly what I was looking for!
Thanks a lot!
Anouk Chizatz chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
great story i so want to live like botan lol
LiLpanda2211 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
lmfao! i love the plot of this story! lol. I LOVE IT. the marriage law lol. your amazing. .ever! XD *squeals* cant wait to finish this fic.
Sora Matasuki chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Whaaa! soo cuuute! _ I don't think your going by too fast. They've had several months in the story technically!
Grady the Asha'man chapter 14 . 10/7/2010
I love the ending. I think you did a wonderful job keeping everyone in character. Once again, you are my favorite author.
not-so-perfect-hehe chapter 14 . 5/16/2009
don't worry, _ i think the ending is pretty reasonable and also, it is a happy ending, not like corny mushy one, but a nice one, :) I'm a failure at endings, haha but you're grea! keep it up!
Arora HickoryEye chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
actually I rather consider this story as probably the most "realistic" and loyal to the original characters personalities piece of literature you wrote up till now.

I think this is an excellent fanfic, and even if you lost motivation and hurried the end, I simply enjoyed it as a whole.

*and right now i'm eagerly waiting for another chapter of the " The Lock and Key" which I think clearly shows the your improvement.*
Anime's-mistress chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
I enjoyed this story and I'm glad things worked out for pretty much everyone. C:
Toreh chapter 14 . 2/5/2009
aw i loved it! Hiei Botan for life! Very cute story. Took them long enough :P COnsider a sequal? pwease TT
Krissel Himura chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
hahahhaa! i think this is alright. there are scene that I'm lost but this really good. haha! go for more HB! we're counting on you! haha!
Chibi Botan chapter 14 . 11/29/2008
Hi there! :] ChibiBotan here.. This is a very late review! XD I'm goig to write a bit of a long one for this story. Anyway, when i read the first chapters, i didn't really quite agree with the plot. i don't have the right to, but anyway it was only for the first two chapters. in my humble opinion, it was well written (it was only the MarriageLaw i didn't agree on). that's why i kept reading. i liked that the characters reacted to the law the way they really would have. y'know, Hiei burning the notice and threatening Koenma was cute! heh.. the way you put in Botan's feelings about the Law was quite great. i was just surprised she didn't commit suicide, as everyone else coul have on her place. XD not me though, cuz i love Hiei. ok.. my fave part was around the wedding day.. the day when Botan asked Hiei if he was going to kill her was very well written. i almost cried for her but laughed at the same

time. her agony was so real. honestly i was abit confused by mokuro's presence. she's cool, but i'm afraid i got lost along the lines on some part.. you said at the last chapter that you lost faith with the story. i sure hope you're not feeling the same way still. it was really great. the Marriage Law put me off a bit, but overall it was cool. i hope you get to write more. cheer up! :)
anime romance fanatic chapter 14 . 11/22/2008
let my just say i am a huge fan of your work i've read almost all your HXB stories (sorry i didn't review them but i rarely review any one so your special XD) you have a great writing style that is different in every story and they all draw me in. i've read "forbidden love"," a brothers love","three families","not okay","bad habits"," guargian angel","dark con enma"," a twisted fairytale","the biography of hiei and botan" (which i read yesterday nice cliffhangers by the way)and almost all of your one shots. keep up the good work im expexting more from you. by the way i am about to put out a hxb story in a while. (When im dne with the first chap)

i hope you get a chance to read it and give my any pointers if you'd like

p.s. sorry thi review is so long XD

animeromancefanatic
duckmasta2020 chapter 14 . 11/11/2008
I thought it was very well done. Don't get yourself down over the ending. We can't always get things right when we can't tell how to fix it. It was still a wonderful story.
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 14 . 10/19/2008
Hm... well, the ending WAS (sorry about caps, no italics available) a little cliche, and the time in this chapter got really confusing with all the years that passed, and yet only now is botan figuring out that kura and shiz are getting at it (XD). I didn't mind it much though. It was cute, either way. :)
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
AW! lol sorry if I seem like a crazy fan (I was thinking about the reviews I left last night *wince*), I swear I'm sane. XD tho that probably just convinces you even more that I'm not. Well, anyways, I'm gonna be so sad when this story is over. lol thank god you have so many of them. ooh, and I love the interjection of comic-ness with "why do you always have to look" thing .
324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »