Reviews for The Weak's End
meh chapter 10 . 10/1
it was a good fanfic but super confusing and didn't care for the ending but was still kind of sweet
NuraHikari chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
I like the story so far. BUt Tsunade is really OOC. She would never treat Sakura that way.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
OMG i loooooove this you are an amazing writer. I hae never read a fanfic that made me feel so many emotions at once!
hirokiri9 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I really really oh so badly wanted to like this story, but I couldn't get past how everyone that sakura trusts seem so cruel to her. 1) I can't imagine why Tsunade would not believe her own apprentice when she tells her of Sasuke and instead sends her to therapy. WTF! It seems very uncharacteristic. Anyway, I just couldn't get past the little details.
Wasp chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
Best fic I have ever had the pleasure to read.
rainbow spell chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
and that was a real good read :)
meantimegirl chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
very nice. and it's really like the two of them. they're both secrets, not meant to be shared to the world. good job!
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
I love how dark this story was. It's hard to find a dark sasusaku story.
Nelliel-Ni chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Wow. i haven't ever read something so dark yet its really beautifully written, without spelling mistakes and the whole story makes you feel. :)
pankeanke chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
I think this is the second time I've read your story and I think I've reviewed before under a different pen name. But again, all I can say is OMG!111 and I hate you _. Now I'm just going to wait a year or so again before I reread it, I'm never gonna get tired of this story.
Lady Rini chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Hi, I wold like to say I really loved you're story. I really thought they were going to die together at the end. I'm glad Naruto helped Sasuke and Sakura escape. I liked the ending where instead of saying I love you, they both said they hated each other. It was fit and touching.
Sophie chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Wow. This is pretty amazing. Gotta say I love it, especially the ending. Thank you!
noonono chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
I don't even know what to write...I'm too awestruck right now...this was one (if not the one)of the most beautiful and well written stories I've ever read..and when I say ever I mean ever as in my entire life..and I've read a lot. _
Abigail15Sage chapter 1 . 3/22/2010

this is really really good
empathapathique chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
Well, this story has most certainly made my LIFE. It is, by far, the best SasuSaku story I have read. The tale you weave is both compelling and heart-wrenching. My heart cries out for these two in every paragraph-their relationship is so painful but necessary, and I feel like their running into each other head on for so long, but what I really want is for them to run into each other's arms. And they do, and it's beautiful, but there are so many other things than love in the world that tear people apart, and God, really, the story was beautiful. You should be amazingly proud of yourself for this, because it is an incredible piece of writing.

Thank you so much for finishing this. I will forever hold SasuSaku stories to the standard that this fic has set :)