Reviews for Random Snapshots
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wonderful snapshots! So sweet and romantic and perfect, I just loved them! My favorite was 9, because I love Sasuke admiring Naruto from afar but refusing to admit it. c:
black suede chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
this is great! i tink the one that stuck out most was #06 - that was just sweet pretending to have hangover just to re-confess his feelings lol
XxDeafening.SilencexX chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I finally got to reading this after you mentioned it in "The Ugly Show". I'm not quite sure if your angst has improved? I'm not even sure if this is angst at all, because this is just a depiction of Sasuke and Naruto's life and love and, as a matter of course, it always includes angst. It's a given when it comes to SasuNaru.

My favorites (can't have just one, that'd be impossible) would be blind, soul, and heavens. Heavens might have touched me most of all. You rarely get a fic that mentions our favorite characters when they're old, and yet the best form of angst might be when your loved one dies out of old age, because you know they reached their time and that you should let them go, but you're still sad and angsty. I liked Blind because it made me laugh, although the brief mention of one-sided NejiNaru made me sigh (NejiGaara all the way!). And Soul...it was so in-character, because Sasuke would definitely want to be forgiven after fulfilling his life-long goal. And who better to forgive him than Naruto?

) So, yeah, long story short, I really liked this piece. Might do my own for NejiGaara, though I'll need to look up Pablo Neruda's poem, I suppose.

Anyways, thanks for writing.
michelerene chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
My favorite? Soul... Naruto offering forgiveness was heartbreaking... plus, if you can't find an exsisting religion, I say practice Narutoism.
Audrey chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Hehehe you are a really good improviser! My favorite was #8 abyss just because my stomach knotted from just reading that much...lol im such a freak _!

xxsasunaru4evaxx!

P.S. Are you going to make one into a real story?
CherryShadowZ chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Eight was definately my favorite, it was this line "Because we are in love and I can’t let you go before you realize that". That line is asking for a fic all in its self. I love snapshots, slice of life kind of things.
M chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I liked all of them... If you're asking me to pick, I'll pick 3. "Age", "soul" and "touched". It was great, thank you. :-)