Reviews for Evil
Marina chapter 1 . 1/29
I love it I want more haha. Perfect little fic great job! And thanks for sharing !
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Just a little closer Roy m'boy! You can do it!
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
o i love vampires. and zombies. and love!
TheSexiestVampire chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Hey, that was cute!
Tyan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Hee, that was cute! _ You write so well.
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
aww, just kiss him! that was just. perfect.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Wow, this was so cute and funny, I really liked the whole worst evil part too, hehe!
SwipeatronSparks chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Just... move forward... a couple centimeters... come on... I KNOW! ALL THE EVIL CREATURES BAND TOGETHER AND SHAKE THE CAR!
Mage of Dragons chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
wow. that was really good. i really like the sentiment at the end, of being too scared to do anything. i can definitely sympathize.
QuitexSoul chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
LOL NICE! hey is this just a oneshot or are u goin to update were they do actually DO sumthin? heres hoping u update! XP
Aubreyvamp chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
LOL! I loved it...espeacially Roy's thoughts hehe
Kitty chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I loved this fic. It was very well written and just adorable. I hope you keep writing.

-Kitty
R.O.T.T chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I like it.

Although you have a few grammar errors. Actually, I wouldn't call them grammar errors. Just a few misplaced words. Other than that you've got yourself a nice story.

Happy Writing!

~Ako
radcat38 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Like your story. People talking about something a litte funny and goofy while running from what they really think and what they really feel. I know it is complete but also could be part of something more. Would like to see more work from you.
lovelyduckling80 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
hehehe,

poor Roy.

Aah, the worst evil of all...