Reviews for Perfect Strangers
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Really cute
Cartoonheart chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
"wizard let loose in a muggle household"

So true. Ah, I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying these stories. They are perfection!
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
The Shireen one must be my favourite, simply because of the "wizard let loose in a muggle household" line. I now have the mental image of Arthur Weasley and the Doctor meeting and acting weird together stuck in my head.
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
"If she didn’t disapprove so vehemently of male hairdressers, she’d think it sweet." Ha. That may be my favorite line here, I think, though I did really adore the Captain Jack section. Great selection of POVs. Oh, I moved the Mickey scene too!
12345jj chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
aww i liked this. fluffy and funny at the end:)
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
So sweet! I loved the last part! And Zach's installment was just perfect!
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Y'know, I was utterly disgusted with myself a few minutes ago when I went looking for this fic and realized that not only could I not remember its title, but I didn't even have it bookmarked anywhere. All I knew was that it was insanely brilliant and you wrote it, but I couldn't for the life of me find it (thank God for random little header notes in random, incomplete, ages-old fic documents). That being said, y'know how there are fics you favorite because you liked 'em a bit more than is good for you 'n think you *might* read 'em again at some point along the line? And then how there are fics that you *know* you liked way more than is good for you 'n you definitely know you'll read many more times down the line? This fic, for me, falls in the second category - which is why it pissed me off so much that I was having so much trouble remembering its title/findng it. Amazing fic like this should not be that easily side-stepped, and I apologize for letting it slip me like this.

All I can say is you took POV studies to a whole other level of awesome with this. I love the characters you chose to write from, I love the views you took, and I love your closing. And this will seem random, I'm sure, but I love how you wrote a bit from Yvonne's POV; I've always been a sucker for characters like Yvonne, and she's still one of my favorite bits about Doomsday. (Random, but it's also bugging me that I hadn't reviewed this yet. I would have sworn I had first time 'round, 'cause I remember making a comment about Yvonne before, to. Maybe it was on Ehl Jay 'n I'm just completely blanking here?)
flowerchild chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
oh, have such warm and fuzzy feelings now :) very sweet. like how you gave some minor characters some time to shine, and you picked them very well. and captured them too i think. good job
Daemon hunter chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I enjoyed this story very much. I liked the way you used different obscure perspectives, and how they provided different aspects of the Doctor and Rose's relationship. I think one of my favourites was Shireen's, since she was unique among them for never having air time, and because the banter between the two was hilarious. Then in contrast, I also enjoyed the emotion you brought through in Mickey's, how he feels so uncomfortable around the two.

The structure of the story was interesting and I very much like how you brought quotes in from the series'. Your sentence structure is also very good, as is your characterization, for I never thought that the Doctor and Rose acted out of character, nor did any of the minor characters for that matter. There's certainly no technical issues to raise, your spelling and grammar being exemplary. Overall, this was a very good story. Well done.
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
The ending is great! I love the Doctor pointing out how Jackie wouldn't handle his revelation that he knows all Rose's scars wouldn't go over so well!
doctors gal1792 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Ooh that was soo good! Pete's bit was soo sad! But I loved it! Great job!
catnipevergreens chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Hehehe this was a gorgey little fic. Its such a great idea, and written so brilliantly. I love how you always get the Doctor SO perfect - its amazing. Great fic.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
That was the, sweetest, funniest Jack Harkness charming story.
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
hehe I do, I sing disney songs n my chemical romance Last tim I was poorley I was singing house of wolves in my sleep. So cute at the end Jack is right they are adorable. aw lovly lobvly niceness
R. Scott chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Your stories are just...blimey, I can't even find any words in my vocabulary that would do them justice! 'Blimey' will just have to do. Your writing inspires me. x x