Reviews for Re:member
Blue Bragon chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
Wow... another Chrono centric fic... interesting story so far... still I wonder where this is all heading...

Still sad that you stopped, but I wonder what Nanoha did to be branded the White Devil?

Well thanks for all!
Ando-kun chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
Eto... why is Chrono wearing a blouse? Oo (Chapter 2 Paragraph 2)
Shiakou chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Confusing. . . but I've come to expect it from your works. The threads are tangling me up in the details.
Person With Many Aliases chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Getting good, getting good. He's still a jerk to Fate (I'll just ignore what Fate did. . . or something)

Aghh, Arkham City...

You know what we need? More Tatsumiya Mana. Anyways, Have Read, Have Conquered.

Keep it up!

-Person With Many Aliases
Shiakou chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Wow this is angsty. And is that a touch of Demonbane I smell?
Person With Many Aliases chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Wow, that was pretty raw. Some inklings of what has occurred before this story. Good stuff, very different. Miskatonic University... and lots of dead people. What will this path Chrono and Fate take? Ha, I'll be waiting.
Person With Many Aliases chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
This chapter seems to be merely expositionary, so I can't say the goodness or badness of it, really. It's good to see Chrono at the lead of this story. For now anyways, given how I know you like to use large casts, from what I've seen of Blue Blue Glass Moon and Idiot's Guide to Nindo.

Still, Chrono was a character that didn't get too much real character development in the series. I think that his kids had other names, but that's not really important. What is important is me enjoying this story while I try to pick out as many anime references as possible. The title of the story itself reminds me of the song by Flow that was used in one of the Naruto openings. As for Arkham City, I know that it's actually originally derived from Cthulu Mythos, but I still watched Demonbane... I wonder if I should really ask where you got the idea for the city from...

Well, keep it all up, even as busy as you are.
Person With Many Aliases chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I came, I saw Arkham City, and I reviewed. I wonder how this'll turn up. Since I frequent the Nanoha section fairly frequently now, I'll have my eye on this.

Take care.
Shaderic chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
first review! yay! there' been a lot of focus on Nanoha recently, but that may just be me. I may have to go check it out myself.

But, onto the review! You've done a great job explaining some background, without giving away what this is going to be about. I can hardly wait to see what happens!

on that note, can you please at least end the cliffhanger in Nice Guy? You don't have to, but it was your first fic that I read. Now I sound lame. I also think it's your only fic to date with a stable plot. Blue Glass moon, you hopped from one plot device to the next, nonstop. Same thing with Idiot's Guide to Nindo. You open so many doors, but just walk past them to open more.

I make no sense.