Reviews for What A Day
Berkwood Court chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
I'd LOOOOVVE Hermione's original thoughts!
lissy.souza chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
It's just me or every fan of Friends are fan of harry potter and vice-versa?
lissy.souza chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Loved it... really cute.. hope to read more from you!

good luck!
LilyoftheValley858 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
"Is it me, or is Veto starting to sound like a great name?", is the FRIENDS quote! I just wanted to point that out... :)
Psychedelic-City chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Aww :D I love the little thing where he think of all the things he loves about her! So flipping sweet ;D

~Marina
Psychedelic-City chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
*teehee*

"What if it's a boy?"

Now that would be a problem! Haha very cute
Psychedelic-City chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Aww :) I love Ron and his crazyness. Hermione's nervousness and Ron's reaction was perfect :)
Psychedelic-City chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I love this! So cute :) I love that he didn't know what to say to her, that's perfect.

~Marina
lucy217 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
"Is it me or is Veto starting to sound like a great name" haha. love the friends reference
Supasweet92 chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
This was good. I'm excited for the Party.
Supasweet92 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Aw that was cute. I especially liked the whole Ron getting cold feet section. )
Bendleshnitz chapter 15 . 5/5/2008
I've read the first chapters before. maybe with the other nickname...I don't know..

my favourites were Veto (it make me laugh so much the line...“Is it me, or is Veto starting to sound like a great name?” lol!), Aww how cute, Ahhcho, daddy's little girl, a little late night serenade and how does that make you feel.

I love fics involving Ron and his kids. Or Hr/R and the kids for that matter.

well, just wanted you to know i really like the chapters. )

bye!
Tina101 chapter 15 . 4/30/2008
A more depressing story but still super sweet!

~Tina101
books4evah chapter 15 . 4/30/2008
Poor, poor Fred... he always was my second favorite character... it must have been so hard on the Weasleys...
EvilMicella chapter 15 . 4/30/2008
I like it, the only thing is Fred died from the wall collapsing, not the killing curse. But I can't wait to read the next part to see what happens ]