Reviews for Swing Life Away
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Yeah happy ending! I really like how you set up the chapters by season and how you incorporate the Naruto canon into your fictional story. :3
There was a bit of spelling errors and a little more fluff could of been added in the last chapter, but overall awesome job anyway C: Here is your cupcake.
I hope to read more stories from you. C:
sundes2013 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Yahh cupcakes! ( cupcakes is better than cookies jkjk)
This is very sweet! You are indeed a good writer.
sundes2013 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Aww this is so cute! Yum, ice cream* :3
You really displayed their relationship really well. C:
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Aww this is very refreshing! :)
silverwolfigther00 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
AWWW damn this is just one of the most adorable i ever have read3333
aero13 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Too lazy to log in...
But wow, that was one of the better stories I've read. But I will say you could go back and find little mistakes. Like adding letters to words and that stuff, I noticed a bit of that.
It was very cute all in all though. Very good.
Hope's Survival chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
i loved the ending to this chapter! great job :D
Deb chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Thank you for such a beautiful a story with tenderness and happiness and love that will last a lift time.
Deb chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Awesome! That was so adorable the way the talk tio each other, Yamoto is analysis on his feeling for Sakura are just to cute.

Thanks
Deb chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
You still got the magic fingers keep on writing I'm waiting for more from you. Thanks.
Deb chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Once again a wonderful story I like how it makes you smile when you read it. Thank you.
Deb chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I really loved it was sweet,tender, and heart warming for the soul. Thank you please keep writting.
SaltWaterRain chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Your story was truly beautiful, Sakura was so cute and Yamato was so sweet! I really love the pairing and you did a terrific job.
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
AAAAAWWWWW! it was so cute keep up the good work.
Foresthunter chapter 5 . 1/4/2011