Reviews for Wrong Kind of Hero
Really great!
SSLE chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
Cool story bro!
duj chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
And I don't understand how she can think of Lupin as a sweet guy who'd never hurt a fly when she knows he's part of the gang who tried to beat her boyfriend to death. He may not have cast the hexes, but he helped them do it, and she never even asks him why. What is wrong with her?
duj chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Er, what? I don't understand how anyone can go from "James set us up" to "That was the week she accepted Potter's invitation to go to Paris with him on hols."

She's an idiot in this story, worse than in canon. It was bad enough that she *applauded* the Marauders for becoming illegal Animagi who loosed their werewolf friend on the countryside every month, and that she never puts it together with "He almost killed me. One of Potter's brighter ideas, telling me about that knot in the Whomping Willow..." but to go out with the bully who almost killed her ex, straight after learning that he set up the split? All I can say is that she deserves James - the villain of this story.
bbu22 chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
There were so many good things in this story.

I laughed out loud for a very long time while reading about the roller coaster. i can only imagine Severus trying to make Lily put her hands down. And she had a peace sign up, classic!

I also loved how you wrote Lily. She had a lot of emotions to go through in this story and i think you wrote it well. Though i hate cheaters, i couldn't help but feel happy that they were still in love with each other.

Severus finding out he loved Lily was also great. Just how intensely it hit him right in the middle of his rant to James. And Lily asking James to answer how many smiles she had was also great.

Overall this story made me very happy. It had all the great elements from the books but pleasently AU (to get them together!)
xSilentSakurax chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
Loved it
DarthSmiles chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
Wow. Wonderful AU. I love how Snape was the more rightious one, instead of Lily, Everyone was human. Loved the whole story
WonderDrop chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
I love Severus and Lily so much, it nearly made me cry in the books that Severus never got any love, and he died a double (double) agent and that barely anyone got to know the truth. My faveourite line:

Albus Dumbledore: After all this time?

Severus Snape: Always.

I love the couple Severus and Lily but I know that if they were together there would be no Harry Potter, and with that no exceptionally written stories.

I like your version of events much better. :)

Thank you so much for this wonderful read and I hope you continue to write :)
emi-chan74 chapter 19 . 7/27/2011
very amazing story and i truley enjoyed it
Fayari chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
You know, I don't have a problem with dating widows or divorced women who'd had children with other men, because I usually don't really know the other man prior to meeting the woman.

I guess that's what really bothers about Severus and Lily getting together 'after James Potter'.

If I were in Severus' shoes, I would have been the target of James Potter's bullying for seven years. I would have also known that James Potter's attitude was nothing more than a spoiled brat who threw a fit whenever he couldn't get what he wanted.

It would bother me immensely that my former best friend and secret love of my life would choose that kind of man while remaining oblivious to my own feelings.
Mini Nicka chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
Different type of story but very good.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 11/28/2010
Yay!

I like your version way better than Rowling's.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 11/28/2010
What a lovely proposal-on both sides!
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
Well, perhaps Sev and Lily can raise Neville; they'd certainly be better for the boy than the way Uncle Algie tried to force Neville's magic (or murder him; it's hard to tell the difference).
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
Oh, sure, life got in the way-and doing what is easy, rather than right, did as well.

But now she may be free to leave James, what of the war?

And of course Sev won't care about not being a father, since he wants only what Lily tells him he wants.