Reviews for Shot for Shot
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 3 . 1/8
love it
Cutter12 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I enjoyed it. I really liked how Don & Charlie came to a closer relationship in this story.
hiddenmoments chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
So, I put humour in the filter because I felt like I needed a giggle, and god did this deliver.

I know that reviews years after posting might be a little odd, but this made me laugh like I haven't in a really long time. The imagery and the way that somehow they were all in character even though we never really saw them drunk was brilliant, so thank you!
furubafeind95 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
This was great lol
Azolean chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Upon having actually taken the time to read this fic, I must say I am impressed. I typically don't go for stories outside of the mainstream, crime-fighting story-lines. And, despite the slightly OC tidbits, it was well-written.

It was a great concept, from the start and could easily be incorporated into the series as a "decompression" for all of them. I appreciate the time and effort you put into the creation of this fic.

I apologize once again for having been rude...let's face it-I was downright ugly, and you didn't deserve that. I look forward to reading the other two today.
Azolean chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
They're called Betas, and they exist for a reason; not the least of which is correct dialogue formatting. Despite raving reviews and what seems like an interesting concept, I am sickeningly disappointed. I'm all for creative expression, if done properly...or at least a little research; as in reading a book with dialogue. Here, let me show you what it's actually suppose to look like:

\\\\

"So Don, you got any big plans for the weekend?" David Sinclair asked as he meandered his way through the office to Don's desk. "Hot date?" he said with a smirk.

Don laughed. "Yeah, with the couch. You?"

David shook his head. "Nah. Nothing special. Just gonna grab a six-pack and chill."

Don nodded. "That's about what I had planned."

"Whatcha have planned?" asked Colby, ambling up with a stack of files in his hand.

Don bypassed the question and gestured to the paperwork. "You done?" /

Are we seeing a pattern here? If so, please correct and re-post and I might, maybe, be willing to read this.
Jane Mays chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
GREAT final chapter!
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
that was good loved it
ash-rox chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
.EVER!

seriously i was killing myself laughing

awesome
jojobeans chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
HI! I know you wrote this story a while ago, but I just read it (just read all your stories actually) and I love it! Your numb3rs stories are among the best I've read (and believe me, I've read alot!) I would really love to see more of your writing...just wanted to let you know...
Sever Us1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
That was hilarious! Thank you for the laugh. Just the image of all the badass agents clutching at the doorframe and giggling at the sight of their boss and his brother... Hilarious!
Adri1577 chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
It was great! It's the funniest story I had ever read!

Great job!

Thanks a lot.
black4minister chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
hahahaha, oh my god, i think this is the funniest thing i've ever read-and the high light has to be colby and charlie out fishing for koi. priveless.

and it was also a great little brother fic-what with the boys getting to know eachother better and all.

altogether-a real good story-hope you'll write more

blacky xox
epalladino chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Absolutely hilarious brother bonding. But maybe it needs a disclaimer: Don't try this at home!

What a hoot!

Thanks, Beth
vampyfreak chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Loved the fic! Drunken fics are great
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »