Reviews for All She Knows of Heaven
*cries*
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Damn you. You made me tear up. ;_;
seaotter99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I was crying so hard. You write beautifully. It didn't help that You'll Be in My Heart from Tarzan was playing; it made the story seem so much more sureal
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Crying, just... so beautiful. Love how Tommy seems to replace Narnia. Also love the bits with the vets and how she reacts to being called princess.
Starbrow chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Lo-o-o-ve. And I don't even like Susan. Everything about this fic was amazing. I really loved the dream with Lucy at the end, it was so very Narnian. "They have a daughter, a blond-haired, bright-eyed girl Susan names Polly, and Tommy calls her Princess. It doesn't bother Susan—after all, princesses are born, not made." Exquisite. And your ending - WOW. Incredible. So well done.
Lady Asher chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
"Something true..." "My story..." Loved the ending of this, truly. Thanks for sharing )
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Oh my word. I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this. This is amazing. A beautiful insight to what was going on in Susan's head, one of the unsolved mysteries C.S. Lewis gave us. And you write so well. Thank you so much for sharing this!

-Desi Jo
freya9897 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I am in floods of tears, and my keyboard is blurry, so I'm surprised I can even write this. That was so beautiful.
woodspritethatconqueredpeople chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is a really nice story. It's interesting to see Susan have a life after her family's death, as most fanfiction writers don't seem to touch on that. :)
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I really really liked it
MithLuin chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Great problem of Susan fic, and I love how you intertwined bits of the other stories into it. Susan's 'chance' to be part of the train wreck does not seem the best choice in light of her new family, and yet her loss is very deep and poignant.
QueenoftheSlayers chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Oh like how you tied in Su and Lu talking that is in the other story into this one too.
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I like this one-shot, I think I've read it before. Very good.

Aslan's Blessings,

~Fierce
Rusting Roses chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Excellent, very very well done. I liked the characterization of Susan, and really felt that there was a good balance between the regret of losing her family and the realization that she cannot yet depart from a man and child who love her dearly. I thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Song of Stillness chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This is an absolutely beautiful story. I love all the little details you've put in it, and i love how everything seems to come around in full circle with Susan telling her daughter about Narnia.