Reviews for Unexpected
dramionelove chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
awwww i need a sequel! :')
Paperback-Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
It was cute, i liked how everyone was getting along well despite past prejudices. Scorpius and Rose were adorable to.
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Awe that was cute, see why couldn't J.K. Rowling have something more like that at the end of DH! haha I loved it :D

It was really awesome! You did a stupendous job with this :)

I just love Draco & Hermione together ;)
the-clumsy-one chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
great story. please make a sequel.
wsxokn chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh...
ChocoholicMonkey chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
aww...that's so sweet. but i can't help but wondering what'll happend if both hermione and rose married their malfoy men? won't that be sum sort of twisted incest? lol. i had fun reading this, thanks for writing.
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Aww...so beautiful. This was wonderfully written, and I loved the whole Gryffindor-Slytherin interactions. :) Rose and Scorpius was good, too, but if Hermione and Draco did indeed get together and possibly marry, then two stepsiblings would love each other. Is that not a little icky? Tristan and Lily was cool. And I loved how everyone got along...and how Ron was not included in the story in the flesh.

DRAMIONE FOREVER, ALWAYS, ETERNITY, AND BEYOND!
K chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
XD I love how you kill off Ron in your post DH oneshots, hehehehhe

and gotta love Dramione!
theandrenic chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
This story is perfect! All my favorite couples in one. Is this a one shot or a story? I hope its a story!
stage.puppet chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
omg.

good story, but it kinda freaked me out :))

i mean, Rose-Scorpius and Hermione-Draco all in one fic? AGH!
blueatom chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
O col. Definetly liked it. Just one question lots of people seem to be having the name Scorpius Malfoy as Dracos son, is that just a cliche or is it something to do with the latest book?
NoName Troll chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Aw...that was so sweet. And I'm loving the Scorpius/Rose pairing.
r0manticr0se chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
pleas please update soon!
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
*sighs* That was beautiful! BUT yay, go dramione! I suppose we'd do anything to make the ship work! Even if it means killing off the rest of the characters. But you did a brilliant job! Love it!

Scorpius and Rose! The new generation of Dramione! They're so cute!

Sarah