Reviews for Little Angel Child
This is the best one-shot I have read. Thank you so much.
vcaldwell52 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This piece is utterly, without a doubt, beautiful but so sad. My heart was shattered, and for the first time in a long time, I just broke down and sobbed - I really don't think listening to Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah helped either.

In short, beautiful job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
KellyKatt19 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh my lord, this is amazing, and beautiful, and lovely. Congratulations, on being the author of such a gorgeous little story. :) . x
Soxxmobster chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Simply amazing, it brought tears to my eyes
manyuu chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That. Is. So. Sad. QAQ Greatly written though!
alfalfaba chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Breathtaking writing, each emotion and picture captured perfectly. Amazing. I love your style here, with the repetition. Wonderful.
DeactivatedAccount14 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
A very beautiful piece of writing. Well written and nicely done.

Kiiro Pond chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is beautiful. You have so much emotion captured in this story, but none of it seems too raw. I like the way you repeat phrases throughout the story; 'soft as silk and pure as sunlight glinting on an uncharted ocean.' Or other variants, all starting with, soft as... and pure as... I also liked how you didn't use his name, but just described him (and described him in the same way, the messy dark hair, pale skin, bright eyes.), and how you described his eyes, not by any color of green, but simply as being, bright eyes.

I think it's unique the way this story is written in a combination of past tense and future tense. I haven't seen that in stories. Good job.

You didn't overdo the descriptions (I think that the most emotional stories have minimal description), but you didn't under-do it either. Brilliant story.
Ann chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is absolutely beautiful. You did an amazing and wonderful job.
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Wow... That was powerful and very deep. I am truly greatful that you wrote this, it has given me more things to think about. _ Good job!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Beautiful! Totally Tragic!
twistyguru chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I just rediscovered and reread this story, which never fails to make me tear up.

Damn you for writing such a beautiful story of such masterful sadness.
Lynabelle chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was very good. It made my eyes water. I really liked it.
glistening moon chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
that was really well written, although i got a bit bored from it, i enjoyed reading it. i think you should write more like these, they are good.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »