Reviews for Backpacking Shouldn't Involve Giant Robots
Weight-of-the-World chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
not bad for a 16 year old :)

update soon lalaland001! I KNOW WHERE U LIVE! ( see ya at skool :)
Setsuna The Dragon chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
me like, update soon please _.
Fk306 chapter 11 . 8/16/2007
this is great please update soon
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 11 . 8/16/2007
Yay! You updated! :D Lemme guess, if Star chooses the 'Cons, she dies, but if she chooses Autobots, she lives, right? I like how Sunny is there with her in the medbay.
Hope and love chapter 11 . 8/16/2007
i love it!
Elita One chapter 11 . 8/15/2007
lol sunny has a crush hehe
Elita1Angel chapter 11 . 8/15/2007
Awesome chapter.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
You'd better...I have to know what's happening!

And what -is- a Peep?
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 10 . 8/9/2007
Wonderful choater! But it's not short at all, which I like! _ Please have Sunny save her and have a romantic moment like he was daydreaming about! ;) Why did Starshooter just run off like that? Please update update soon to clear up the confusion! BTW, what are peeps? :?

Bumblebee: I want know what Alexis is going to think about this. :S
Seiberwing chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Ah, are you making this a Movie fic? She's got the same name as the character from Armada and Energon, might want to mark this as such so people don't get confused.
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Is this during or after Armada? Either way, Alexis would know what the Autobot symbol represented, and know the robots were Transformers. The destruction of the building, a rather major event, was completely skipped over. It would have been better if you started before the destruction happened.

Your premise is also flawed. One assumes that if her hotel was destroyed, someone else would notice-someone else who had a cell phone, or a nearby building that had a phone line. She wouldn't be alone.
Elita One chapter 10 . 8/9/2007
this was cool

it would be great if ya did that new story

what is or are PEEPS

its not the like marshmallow birdies are they lol
Fk306 chapter 10 . 8/9/2007
please tell me what a peep is

this is great please update soon
Setsuna The Dragon chapter 10 . 8/9/2007
Poor Starshooter, I hope the twins can help her, she doesn't deserve to die ;-;. please update soon. _.
Elita1Angel chapter 10 . 8/9/2007