Reviews for Low Down
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Loved it! Absolutely loved it!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Lol- nice bribe.

Your fic was wonderful- you really got inside our boys heads and hearts. Wonderful.
StrGazr04 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
i just came across this story and had to review. this was so cute! it's a good thing i'm by myself reading this or my family would think i am nuts because at the end of reading the fic i literally went "aw!" haha. now if only kripke would do something like this i would be on cloud 9 lol. good job
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Oh my god! I loved the hug! the way you started it out and then the description of how Dean responded. Awesome! that was great writing.

Oh and if you're still giving out chocolate covered Winchesters I'll take a Sammy!
Isabellec chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Just beautiful. And perfect. And exactly what I want for them. Lovely story.

And I don't want one chocolate covered Winchester...I want both of them. I can't choose between them. : )
laughandlove chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
M...okay...third review in less than 10 minutes...but you don't mind, do you? *smiles sweetly* Okay, on to the review! :D

I almost don't know what to say about this that won't make me sound like a broken record...that you've, yet again, delved into the minds of both boys in the most perfect way, without being redundant or falling into the same cliched arguments of "I can't live without you" - and leaving it at that. No, you really get into the logic and reasoning behind each action the boys do, with a true understanding of their characters.

*sigh* And yep, guess I am a broken record now...I just keep giving you the same compliments! But they are well-deserved. :D Oh, and this story deserves an extra THANKS for the chick-flick moment! And the hug...gah, a real hug that didn't have Sam writing in pain. ;P If only the show could give that to me...but I guess fanfic will have to do...*lol*

*favorites*

-laughandlove
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Wow! That was the best chick flick moment ever and a hug too! you just made my day lol It was very sweet. I hope they hug again on the show )
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I am so glad I found this! What a lovely chick flick moment! Thank you for posting! :)
chb76 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
cute tag

“Don’t be scared, Dean. It’s just a hug. It’ll be over in no time.”

loved this line made me smile aww

nicely done.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Wow. Dean actually let Sam speak his peace. This is well done - and I'm not just saying that so I can get my chocolate-covered Dean either.
prolixmay chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
what can i say...its amazing, I loved no adored the last part, and the speech that was done by Sammy, that really sort of helped Dean realize that he is needed that he is loved that he will always be loved and looked up onto. I had never really seen anyone do this sort of a fic like you had done, and I'm glad that you had done, cause I was etching to know what was going on in each others mind, after the deal had been struck, and then the Hug was the best, cause it sort of reminded Dean that well HE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO SAMMY. *adds author and story to fav list, and believe me this is really good*
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was really good. Very sweet and very emotional without being out of character. I could see it playing out in my head and it felt like an episode.

And so true as well - Sam could no more survive without Dean than Dean could without him, and I think after the speech in AHBL 2 that is finally starting to sink in for Dean.

Really well done :)

Did someone mention chocolate covered Jensen's?...
rholou chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
i think you got that just right. beautiful in fact and unlike some fanfics (which i still love anyway) not over wrought. i could actually see that happening. i reviewed because i love the story not because of the offer of the boys.

...oh go on then if you insist.
CyberSupernatural chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
*sniff* So sweet and angsty. I hope they do something like that in the show!
Onari chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Yes! Yes! I want a chocolate covered Jensen and another Jared. Yummy!

Nice fic! If only Sam realized all that in the show and told...ok ok, no chick-flicks, but let his brother KNOW somehow!

Love xx