Reviews for Use Me
BethanRose chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
this is wonderful! if only there was more :) I love the poetic elements and how you detail all the emotions running high through this piece - well done!
Yugi-oh-Yugi-ohGX-Fan chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
cool

yugirules4eva
arisa kojite chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
that was really good! you should write like one more chapter explaining what happens to dark after he meets with the docter.
XxRaindoshixX chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This was really good! I only wish it were longer ... *cries* oh well though. Hope you get more reviews! You deserve them.
shipet100 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
*died of being pissed that it ended*
Depopulating chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
heh. Your fic count is 9 now. I remember when I used to pester you to write something, and now you're better than me.

T.T (swells up with pride) ...they grow up SO FAST! WAH

...ahem.

"Suffers from vivid hallucinations and delusions, sometimes resulting in self – inflicted harm. Claims to see a divine white angel spirit. Suffering from amnesia and short-term memory loss since found. Sedation recommended in severe fits. Possibly a result from a traumatizing experience in the past or childhood. Found unconscious in an alley. No family known. No claims to a…"

...wow... now all he needs is to get hit by a bus and his list would be complete, eh? XD heehee.

Welp, it was purty, and now I've added another reason to my "Why I love Ameita" list. - Love ya!

-DM
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
So this is what you were up to! So many fics, your all written-out huh? Sorry about the other day when I suddenly logged off. My computer just turned off by itself, but I think that I have it fixed now (I think it was a virus). Anyhow, type to ya soon, and good job. Poor Dark...I feel bad for the poor guy. Why do we have a tendency to torture him?

Makai
Fayt Fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wows... I was so confused there for a bit. But I gots it now! Good job! Like it a lot!
animeluvr999 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
omg... Dark's in a friggin hospital!

But that thing with Krad... myummy... _

Me likey me prezzie... thank you Amber!