Reviews for Nargles
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Sigh. Why must all the good fics be abandoned?
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I love, love, love this lovely thing! Will there be more?
Koraki chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Just stumbled upon this on a foray into the depths of the HP archives. Wonderful work! You really have your characterization down pat, and your Neville/Luna is positively adorable. I have nothing against their canon ships, really, but they /are/ quite the couple. :-)
HardcoreHobbit chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Good idea this. I think there's much more potential in this branch of post DH, than there would be in a Harry centric story, because then you'd have to put up with Ginny, which is bad. Apologies if you don't think so. I'm not entirely sure about the James/Albus thing, but I've just had a look in my copy of the book, and it seems that Bill and Fleur's daughters name is Victoire. I don't kn ow if that is a small oversight on your part, or a difference between the US and UK versions (Mine is UK)

This is a good story, and I'm looking forward to more.
islay12 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Luna Longbottom?
DinosaurTealight chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
omg! AW so cute!
The Renowned Obscurity chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I, too, am a Rabid Neville Fan...it's nice to know that there are others out there.

Neville/Luna has never really been my thing but I'm starting to get into it.

Maybe this fic will help me get into more because I'm enjoying the start of it.
happy chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
No, No, you are right, It would be James if you want Teddy to still be in school.
six0six0 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
ok is it just me or was neville absolutely kick ass in the book!

this is such a great story

and i love TEDDY!... hehe

anywhoo... very well written ]
CaryFairy chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
They are so freaking cute together OMG! I like the airiness of this fic. No gore, no bs.
jen chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Really liking this story; I'm a big fan of Luna so it's nice to see a possible future where she's happy and loved. Neville is really started to grow on me as well. Quick side note though- I don't think Teddy is at Hogwarts at the same time James is.
moonyprof chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Aw. It's sweet!

No, I really mean that, it's sweet. I'm very fussy about my HP fanfic and I like this one.

Actually, you're right. If you're going to write Teddy Lupin, it has to be James in his first year, if he's going to be in it at all. In the epilogue, James is twelve. . . and Teddy is nineteen. So if you want to get all technical about it, Teddy left school the year before James got there, but if you want to stretch a point-and I understand why you might like to-it should definitely be James and *not* Albus. I'm enjoying the way you write Teddy.

I adore Neville/Luna. I don't know if you saw the interview, but JKR seems to have said that they're *almost* canon. . .and that Luna is now a naturalist traveling the world to find "mad creatures." I don't know if you want to bother to change that-it's such a small detail-but she could always be the Care of Magical Creatures instructor-perhaps taking Professor Grubbly-Plank's old place and working alongside Hagrid?

Anyway, nice work. Keep it up.
Ethereally chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
No, it would be James in his first year if Teddy was in his seventh. In fact, James could well be in his second or third year, since it doesn't specify how old he is. By the time Al joins Hogwarts, Teddy would have graduated.

Nice story, by the way!
justawritier chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Great chapter. I just love Tedy.
LadyNightWriter chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Oh yes! The world most definitely needs Neville Love!

And me too, me too, I just realized I was Nevvie/Luna. It upset me to realize this for I am in love with Neville. He's rather sexy, no?

Well, that's my op.

Don't you love him being Herb Prof? I was distraught that they didn't say he was married to Luna, I was hoping they would but they didn't even mention her at all! Oh well.

But that aside, I'd like to see it be a multi-chap. This is good, so continue, please!

~LNW