Reviews for Due Atlantis
Copper's Mama chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
cute. was hoping for more about what he'd be doing in atlantis, though.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
agh! i wish i didn't have to go to class now so that i could read the rest of this! love this idea!

i might have passed out if they'd added fraser to the cast of SGA ... too much hotness!
Child of Loki chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Okay. Now that I've stopped squealing, I would love to express my adoration of your brilliance!

This may be the most unlikely yet ingenius crossover ever! I just finished rewatching the entire Due South series, in my recent endeavor to be reacquainted with the shows I adored in my youth. I love both these shows but the concept of combining them never occurred to me.

I most humbly bow down to you! (I can't wait to read the rest...when I have the time...)
Mountain King chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
I read this with a wry smile. I always found Due South funny, mostly because of the way the fish-out-of-water kept on getting the job done and done well!

The problem here is that Faiser has nothing to do. There aren't that meany crimes and we're not looking at things from his perspective. Worst of all there are no combat rolls over buildings or bizarr interruptions from ghosts. Two things that always made Due south unique. Other wise it would have been any other comedy.

I supect you wrote this with the idea but no plot. Nothing wrong there but I would start thinking about it all. Perhaps you could use Faiser to figure out a crime commited by one of Tayla's people. At least it would give them something to do other than farming!

Mountain King
Dr. Shubert chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
I love this idea, but some important elements seem to be missing. One of the prime attractions of Due South was the interplay between Benton Fraiser and his American partner, and in this story he only has Dief. It was also a cop show, and so far the Constable hasn't had to solve any crimes or apprehend any criminals. Finally, it would be nice to see what the Constable's impression of Atlantis and its inhabitants are, and how specifically he got involved with the project. (At the very least, he should treated more as a story character and less as an off-stage prop.) I look forward to future chapters.
Dr. Scott chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
Nice job...keep up the good work!
Dr. Scott chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Oh poor Carson! Ha perfect Rodney rant too! Love what you've done so far. I bet Teyla would love all his inuit anecdotes! Post again soon!
Susan the Tartan Turtle chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
I think that in his own way Benton would be as annoying to work with as Rodney. One too nice and one too not-nice.

However the lovely doggie (acting the part of a wolf) would be a great addition to the programme.

Nice story, unusual angle.

Three woofs for effort.
jasminesmommy chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
lol yes carson should have kept his mouth shut for sure :)
Dr. Scott chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Marvellous! Loved that Mountie show...please continue...I'd love to see Benton's take on Atlantis and its people...I can hear Rodney deriding him already HA!
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
poor john lol :) pushed out by a canadian mountie :)