Reviews for Retrograde
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Nice and very intriguing! Thanks for writing! XD
misuteri-satose chapter 25 . 2/20/2012
HEY. MY IS SARAH AND I AM VERY OFFENDED THAT I AM TRYING TO KILL SPIKE RIGHT NOW. What is wrong with me? -goes back to reading-
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 28 . 9/10/2011
Rachel and Eamon fighting over tampons. Priceless.
Branwynn Z. Maddox chapter 27 . 7/11/2011
does this have a happy ending? because... i dunno if i can handle a not happy one.. i usually rip through fictions like this in no time at all, but this one has taken me longer than even the seventy chapter ones, not because of the length, but because i keep stopping because the tense emotions are too much to take in all at once. and i suppose a sign of a good writer is someone whose words evoke deep emotions in their readers, but i just gotta know if i'm gonna be relieved and happy, or utterly crestfallen and bawling my eyes out by the end of this.
Branwynn Z. Maddox chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Love! okay I'm impatient. so back to reading the fic. :D
DreamFlight chapter 30 . 8/5/2010
I just wanted to tell you how amazing a story this was. Every chapter, every character, every strange and bizarre twist and turn was unique and original. I don't think I've ever seen another story quite like this one, and I think its an amazing piece of work. I hope you do get a chance to work on a sequel, because quite honestly I think I've become as fond of Eamon and Rachel and Vancouver as I've ever been of any of the scoobies or Angel's gang... which is no small feat. Fantastic work.
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "Retrograde", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1325.0

~Cat
darklover chapter 30 . 10/18/2009
Wow, so it's finally done. I loved this story from start to finish. Just as this chapter was comuing to an end, I couldn't help but feel that a sequel was in order. Good to know you're going to oblige. Kudos to you for a job well done. Looking forward to the sequel.
Green Tea fan chapter 30 . 10/14/2009
Wow. That was great. Though I so love Buffy and Spike moments, I love Angel and Spike moments even more. It is just because not a lot of people write about how they are family and everyone seems to forget that family is important to them. Plus they did develop a relationship that was like close friends by the end of Angel. Not counting the comics, I disregard those because they dropped the whole Spike and Buff like it never happened. But great job and also I liked Dawn a lot here. I hope that she gets her moment with Spike too. Great story. Can't wait for the sequel!
KelleBelle1981 chapter 30 . 10/12/2009
okay, if you say sequel, i hope you mean it! i've been trying to get this story read for like the past four days! it was awesome! great job! i loved it! :)
DanielNieves chapter 30 . 10/12/2009
Great story, even if the plot was at times infuriatingly slow but definitely a good story. I'm still waiting on the return of Spike I don't kno how to feel about Galen. In the sequel if you think there will be delays between updates maybe you should speed he plot along.
Doni chapter 30 . 10/11/2009
Great story! I'm sad to see it end, but I can't wait for a sequel. Lovely work!
Lady-Spike chapter 30 . 10/11/2009
This is my very favorite story, you've done an amazing job! I look forward to a sequel; congrats on finishing this one! )
kudagirl chapter 30 . 10/10/2009
I hadn't realized this story was two years old. I was pleased to see updates. I hope you keep working on this verse. I've enjoyed it.
Nevalie Bleac chapter 30 . 10/10/2009
Gee... I don't know how to feel now. I'm happy, because, hey, new chapter! And I like it, especially the end, because it's just so sweet, so no problems there... But on the other side I feel so sad, because it has come to an end. I think you've got me on an emotional roller coaster now. xD

But, as you might be able to guess, I'm looking forward to the sequel. :D