Reviews for A Circle of Magic
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I'd love to see the rest of this. XD
misssilivren chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
this looks like a really promising story! I hope you update soon! And btw, what is the un-altered version of the quote from Troy?

plus, have you removed Unlove at First Sight from you stories? cause I can't seem to find it. If so, can you upload it again? Even if you aren't going to update? If you decide to do it, thanks.

The Tolkein-Geek
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
That was a cool fic! I enjoyed reading it!

I really liked the beginning of your first chapter as it was very mystical and spooky!

Please write more soon! Have a good day!
Not Telling chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Nice choice of vocabulary for effect - your writing drew me in - I think it's exceptionally well written!
Phoenixed chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Omg, what a fantastic first chapter. It was brilliantly written! I've been searching for a story of how the Founders came about and this is definitely something Im going to stick around with. Absolutely amazing. It's so well worded and I loved these parts best:

History forgets quickly,

History rewrites itself,

History exaggerates,

History leaves out...

It was the perfect way to start this story as I see people who arrogantly write the Founders just as they were depicted. Im definitely going to keep this as a favorite and keep reading. P
Akatsuki Blossom chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
please update soon! I love this story so far!
Heffalump Army chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Oh my gosh.

That was an incredible first chapter. It makes you think and I can already tell that the founders are going to be very real, very believable characters. I'm not sure how you did it, since we don't hear much about them except what sets them so apart from the other three, but you've clearly developed an incredibly understanding of these characters.

Amazing start.

I'm going to start reading the second chapter now. )
Aly chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
PLEASE! continue... please?
Aly chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
come on! if that was a oneshot, its would be really good. (i havent read chap1 so bear with me) thats really good. that shows the other sides. cause really, who believes that Godric was perfect? nobody is. who believed the Salazar was evil? nobody is. who believes all that stupid history says?

this mite go a bit far, but u could take this farther than
millcityshaman chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Are you kidding, That was Awsum. I can't wait to read more!

Or I just like wierd things... nope Awsum.
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I really like your story so far, especially how you have your characters. The Prolouge could probably use a little more work though. Anyway, please update as soon as you can!

Phoenix Fanatic chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
This is interesting! I love how it's original, and it shows just how history changes things. It was extremely well-written, and I want more :D Update soon, please!
oirishgoddess chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
brilliant! very very good, and i think that the purpose of this chapter came across very clearly. it was a realy detailed introduction to the vibrant people behind the legendary magic they are famous for. it was extremely well written, and each little story made you get a feel for their personality and who they would become. i thought that rowena ravenclaws was the best, personally, but that i think is because she was the most unhappy, her emotions were the most desperate and loud. helga sounded lovely and innocent, salazar loved snakes even as a little boy, godric came across as really kind and very mischievous and rowena obviously has a lot of hidden powers, especially with the weather.

WELL DONE, i really enjoyed this chapter AND this fic!:)
Icelands chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
This is interesting. Can't wait for you to continue!
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
oh wow-deep stuff there! i loved the 'history rewrites, history forgets, history exagerrates, history leaves things out' etc etc. very smart! it was NOT terrible quality. it was good the way you explained who the were as opposed to who people THOUGHT they were. im very interested to see where this goes...should be good! ive always wondered about the 4 founders, and how the knew each other, what happened between them. why they were the founders, etc etc. well done! :) (smiley faces are my speciality! haha)