Reviews for All of His Teachings
Ocean Eve chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
(falls over) Whaat... Continue! Continue! Please! I wonder what happens when Oro-sama finds out? Would he accept the child? Grr not knowing is killing me (I just finished this story) Hope to see an update soon!

-Eve
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Awesome~! Update soon~!
Trissacar chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
kinda weird... i like more fluffier fics for them not to mention its like rape
Hellina-Bertinelli chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
More more more! I hate cliffy's esspecially with such good stories. This story is coolio and I WANT MORE!
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Very well written and yummy! I hope you add more chapters.
AngelQueen13 chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
I really hope that you will continue this. I really love the plot and things have sure taken an interesting twist. Update soon!
Ashuri009 chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
this is great keep up the great work
Lillian Masoch chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Wait, you can't leave it at a cliffy like that and say its complete, thats just wrong. Also, this chapter was certainly unexpected. And you might want to fix the summary, it has many mistakes.
Ren.Sunrise chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Zomg.I knew he was a pedophile. o.O
Jurica chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
more on the next chapter, update soon.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
I would love to read more if you decide to either write another story based on this or another chapter to this. I think this is a good story. I don't think it was really descriptive and I didn't mind. I don't usually read really descriptive Rated M stories.
ABitOHoney chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
This was well written and I'm happy to see that you wrote another chapter. I do prefer short fics, but in this case I do believe you should write another chapter, not only because I enjoyed the read, but also because the end of the 2nd chapter leaves the reader hanging. Great story-line and awesome job on grammar and structure!
TheVampiresDaughter chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I really liked this story! It made me think of how life with Orochimaru really could have been for Anko. Well withought them telling us that in the anime. But Yeah that is what it made me visualize and think of! And it is also good because it is not hard core rape or anything but it is somthing that people can get roused up about and know that it is rape and not just some sex seen. I love it and grate job! Keep the Fanfic's comming! I love them!
DokiMoki chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
good story

update soon!

-lady bri bri
Unknown Marauder chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
please please PLEASE write another chapter! I loved it so much, and the cliffhanger ending just makes me want to know what happens next. Please continue writting!