Reviews for Tears of Pink Ribbons
UniquelyFrankie chapter 62 . 4/29/2014
This is a great story so far even though it's been a long time since you update I hope you do.
EastAngels2009 chapter 62 . 10/27/2011
this is great. please update soon.
Prongsie101 chapter 62 . 1/31/2011
I think this story has a lot of potential. However, you have many mistakes I have spotted while reading the whole thing, and I would advise that you get a Beta-Reader. I'm not trying to be mean, I do like the story, but this is just a little constructive criticism I could give you :)

x
brokenangelwings16 chapter 62 . 7/5/2010
plz keep wrting
Gonewiththerain09 chapter 62 . 5/3/2010
Update soon!
iamkellylouise chapter 62 . 1/7/2010
hope you pick this back up, really enjoyed it )
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 62 . 1/4/2010
i half expected Mere to anounce she was pregnant again.

this is a great fic, you did an amazing job with it, i'm only recently seeing the awesomeness of Mark/Mere but i'm glad this was one of the early ones :)

if you are going to continue this story, please do so quickly :P
tophias chapter 62 . 5/22/2009
i'm already crying because i know/think i'll have to wait for the next update for 5 months or so T_T why... i'm begging you please... PLEASE update soon :D
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 62 . 5/21/2009
very intersting
cafemaza chapter 61 . 2/10/2009
I LOVED this story! I SOO hated Derek's guts! And Mama Shepherd's such a bitch! I like the central idea of your story especially the relationship of Meredith and Mark and their individual identities.

MARK is SOO cool! I love that he stands by Meredith, has a lot of balls to stand up for his own family, and open enough to recognize the help and contributions of Meredith's (and now his) friends.:)

Strong Meredith is so awesome, there's been an amazing progression from running-away Meredith to toughing-it-out Meredith.:)

I LOVE Katie too! (I just love the nickname Katie-bug *gushes*)
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 61 . 9/23/2008
wow, additions! :)
JALNA chapter 61 . 9/19/2008
I Lloved you story.I think sloan can be a bastard when he want to but he have a heart and with meredith all is possible. they are not perfect but they are perfct for each other. he is cold, do what he want when he want. he i honest, said the things even when people don't want to heard. he is exactly wha he want to be, don't try to please people but please women nonetheless. he is handsome, selfconfident,a charmer, a predator, a survivor but also a clever man and great surgeon, he has the magic touch with his job. he like money, not because he didn't have it when he were young but just because he love to buy pretty tings. he is more than what people see, he dont care hat people despise him. they are atraction between the two when they meet for the first time, even if he believe or want to have a relationship with addie (in fact it is more his ego who is bruised.;;)even if she is sad beause of derek. they are the same and opposite equally. she is dark and twisty, not confident but she is also vey clever a future best surgeon, a very beautiful women who let a lot of men heartbroken without caring or knowing. she has issue like him but contrary to derek who will never understand er, he doen't expect her to change for him, he see her and like what he see. so continue please
McMackenzie chapter 61 . 9/15/2008
I hope the Shepherds are nicer.
desecretperson chapter 61 . 9/14/2008
o loved it and sad that it almost over
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 61 . 9/14/2008