Reviews for Mr Bennet's Daughter
bellarkiaN chapter 39 . 3/16
I torture myself by rereading both of your wonderful stories about once a year. The only good thing about this work being incomplete is that it adds support to my hypothesis that all the best fan fics are unfinished. That said, I'd happily sacrifice my hypothesis or my first born child for Lizzy and Darcy's wedding chapter! I still hope one day I'll come back and see an update, so if you ever check this site just know people are still interested!
Xena Anne chapter 22 . 3/7
In answer to your question, I'd love to see this turn into a trilogy! I'm enjoying your writing immensely.
LuckyDuck49 chapter 39 . 2/26
WHY IS THIS NOT FINISHED
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ONES I HAVE EVER READ OMG
Seriously tho, amazing work! Even if it isn’t finished, its still one of my favorites. Thanks for writing :)
Thankyouchi chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
This is it one of my favorite story, I really wish you would finish it.
RHALiz chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
I reread this for years and still it's one of my favourite of All time. Thank you...I do wish you wrote more stories...but thank you for this wonderful 2 stories..
Mariel chapter 39 . 10/17/2020
My God... I cried so much reading this fanfic. This one and CI are so awesome ones.
Mr. Darcy senior is such a lovely character. His love for Lizzy, his good humour... And D&E relationship so complex and beautiful and angsty. I really like how you built up the story from the begining till now. It's been several years since your last update. I hope you will return. There's no need for apologies. Shit happens really, just keep going for you fans.
ToReadGoodLiterature chapter 39 . 9/2/2020
This was such a wonderful story to read. Full of adventure and fun. I don't normally like ready unfinished work, but I had fun reading this story.
I hope you do decide to finish it one day. I love your depiction of our beloved characters.
I hope all is well. Keep safe. Cheers!
Bec18 chapter 39 . 8/24/2020
I know it has been years, but will you finish this?! I have really enjoyed this story :)
M.S.Carol chapter 39 . 8/15/2020
It does sadden me that this was not finished but I do not regret reading this story

I gather I will have to imagine several outcomes which i know will pale in what you had planned

Perhaps one day you shall hear these characters whisper to you those final pieces of dialogue and bring you back to finish the tale

Alas this is a bittersweet end for now
M.S.Carol chapter 37 . 8/15/2020
Of course that is how they would agree
M.S.Carol chapter 34 . 8/14/2020
Well they are in many ways still children
M.S.Carol chapter 31 . 8/14/2020
? So many questions
M.S.Carol chapter 27 . 8/14/2020
Absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking
M.S.Carol chapter 20 . 8/14/2020
Well there you go. What else could she do but keep the boat right up
M.S.Carol chapter 18 . 8/14/2020