Reviews for Mr Bennet's Daughter
sweet! I loved it.
AnoushkaNair chapter 39 . 4/18
Please update!
KariSue chapter 39 . 4/11
I'm so sad that you have given up writing this wonderful story. :( I truly believe it should be published.
Btroisi chapter 39 . 4/10
Oh no! I soecifically looked at the chapter titles and assumed "wedding" compleion. How wrong i was.
I very much enjoyed the story. I nice departure from the standard fanfic fare. At first inwas bothered by the silliness but your characters are endearing (or infuriating). And your style is wirtty.
It would be nice to see a few more chapters to see how they fare and eventually open to each other.
But hooefully the hiatus means that you got into law school and slaved away diligently and are now happily engaged in real life.
Thanks for sharing your work with us.
caligate chapter 39 . 3/20
I just discovered these great stories and along with other reviewers I do hope that real life will give you a reprieve so that you can continue this great world you created for our Lizzy and Darcy. You have created a great story here and it is well done. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Omg amazing story! Definitely one of my Favorite P&P fanfics. I like grown up lizzy but I also miss the childish lizzy even though I know it was necessary to grow up. I wish you could come back and finish this story even though I know it's been years. But just saying I love this so so much!

Funny thing though (off subject) I started with the 11 doctor as well and worked my way backwards and as much as I love the 10th and 9th doctor 11th doctor holds a very special place in my heart. Besides you can forget your first doctor.

Anyway I'm glad Amelia had a happy ending. And again amazing story. Hope you can come back and finish sometime
irislim chapter 38 . 1/24
I fall in love with this story again and again at each rereading. It's definitely bittersweet that the story is unfinished and does not yet show their true happily ever after. Perhaps you could be inspired to pick up writing this again? :)
Lucy Gaol chapter 39 . 12/21/2016
Great story! Glad you made it to the happy ending!
DimmDimms chapter 39 . 12/19/2016
Would so love to read the conclusion to this story!
jfairlee chapter 39 . 12/16/2016
i greatly enjoy this story, and can only hope you find it in yourself to pick it back up!
Stephie b101 chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
I have just started to read this story again. It's a great read for any p&p fans out there this is one of my favourite on FanFiction.

Please please lady Susan update soon I love your work and reading it again it's just as good the second /third time around.x
Stephie b101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I hav
AValeriaA chapter 38 . 10/13/2016
Will you post again because your writing is absolutely amazing. Please post more.
AValeriaA chapter 39 . 10/13/2016
Is the story finished. Please update!
irislim chapter 39 . 10/8/2016
Dear Lady Susan,

Despite being an avid reader of P&P variations, I have only this week discovered your wonderful stories. I did not sleep the entire night, devouring chapter after chapter. The universe you have created for Darcy and Elizabeth is far too beautiful for words!

I would love to indulge in detailed descriptions of which passages enthralled me most, but to do that would make me write a full novel myself. Allow me instead to appreciate only the most ingenius elements of your stories.

I am thrilled that you allowed "Childhood Impressions" to be an independent story. The contents were extremely sweet, and the shy kiss at the end meant so very much. Its standalone quality makes it an excellent reread!

As for the sequel, I am simply speechless at the way it pulls at my heartstrings. Your characters are developed so thoroughly and humanly. I had very strong mixed feelings towards Amelia! Thank goodness Lizzy is not a lady, for I have waited in agony for that kiss the woods to happen. I hope their next kiss is not far behind.

I had been anxious that the Darcy/Elizabeth would not happen fast, but the unsent letters and sudden proposal were extremely and wholeheartedly welcome. I am giddy with excitement for the time when they both discover how strongly their mutual feelings run. It's the best possible marriage of convenience.

I know you have not updated for years now, but I cling to the hope that you will find the time and inspiration to finish this fantastic story. We your readers, new and old, wait with bated breath!

Thank you for creating this beautiful world!

-Iris