Reviews for Mr Bennet's Daughter
CharmGirl24 chapter 39 . 8/18
Oh i enjoyed this last chapter intensely, Lizzy is a riot and poor Georgie she will never escape the bad influence but all the same I would gladly trade places with her. Those two dolts honestly think they could fool Mr. Darcy acting was never there forte though Darcy has the stiff upper lip down pat. I sincerely hope u get a chance to update eventually. I love that Lizzy has tossed aside propriety and is such a free spirit I dear say the confines of proper life would strangle all the joy out of her.
mischievouswhit chapter 38 . 7/18
My goodness, I love this story. Hopefully, you finish it when you're free love the angst haha
TheUnquietDead chapter 39 . 5/26
Update? Please? Pretty please?
Kris chapter 39 . 5/16
Umm, are you planning to finish this?
kalizivis chapter 39 . 5/14
So glad they are getting married but would love to read the rest! It's a great story! I've read it straight through with no breaks.
ccolmen767 chapter 39 . 4/22
First, I want to let you know how much I enjoyed this wonderful story. Even though Lizzy and Darce are OC, I still enjoyed every moment of it. In general, I try to skip reading incomplete stories. It is hard to know whether or not they will ever be finished. I became curious after reading your first story (which was great by the way) and I checked before getting involved how far you got into this one and then I gave it a try. I hope that soon you will find the inspiration to see the end to this one. Once it is done, I am sure more people will enjoy it and praise it as it deserves.
oklpbjnlodbheard chapter 39 . 4/19
please continue...
i love this story
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 39 . 4/18
Noooooo... any chance for an ending? I understand about real world problems seeping into fanfiction. But we would all be much obliged if you could give us some closure please!
WillandLizzy chapter 14 . 4/15
I've been waiting for Lizzys transformation!
HelenaThePineappleEater chapter 39 . 3/30
Please please finish this, I'd hate to think of a story as good as this left unfinished. I've cried all the way through (that sounds like a bad thing, it's really not) I love this story and MUST get to read an ending!
daughterofthe1king chapter 39 . 2/20
I'm really hoping that it's just life getting in the way and not quitting the story all together. I've been very anxious to see this story to its end. :-)
For shame Lady Susan, leaving us all a-dangling all this time. I beseech you to update at once. A nice thunderstorm on the wedding night should set the scene for some awkward consummation of their marriage state‼️ happy new year (2016‼️‼️) awaiting your update breathlessly, Janetx
en-shaedn chapter 38 . 1/6
This story is whimsical and wonderful; I love the pranks, and Lizzie's wild ways, and Lady Piedmont, and Mr. Darcy rolling his eyes over his childrens' shenanigans. I love the whole thing, honestly. Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope your 2016 is marvelous.
Judy chapter 39 . 12/27/2015
I spent all day reading this and loved ever moment of it! Beautiful really, I hope to see an ending!
littlema chapter 39 . 12/17/2015
Please, I beg of you, finish the wedding and the reveal that they truly love each other. I can handle the story ending there if life has gotten busy for you. But you are so close to a very satisfying conclusion to a wonderful and fresh take on Darcy and Elizabeth. Please, don't leave me hanging...
1,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »