Reviews for The Truth
kakashi-is-hot chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I find it quite easy to believe these events may have taken place just as you have written them.
feralfairy chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Aw, ickle Kaka taking care of ickle Naru!

... Okay, that might sound funny. :) But I found the mental image really cute. Like, really, really cute. Poor Naruto.

Excellent writing, also. I love all of your stories. :D
10thDoctorFanGirl chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
AWESOMENESS! I LOVE the way you portray the Kakashi/Naruto relashionship in all of your stories! :D I'm no longer able to hold in the fangirl! ~ Squee~!
Kia Kelara chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
A wonderful story! Well written and beautifully thought up. Thanks!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I finally found this story! I've been searching for this one for ages!

Nice story by the way :)

al3n3a chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
I really like your Kakashi trilogy. I've always been fond of the idea of Kakashi taking care of Naruto and you did a wonderful job exploring that concept. Thanks for sharing! )
ember-chan chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
...*large tearfilled eyes*

*sniffle*...that was soo...absolutely...AMAZING!

The writing...the idea...the was all too good!...

As much as I'd like to leave a page long review, im starting to well up with tears and NEED (like absolutely need to survive) to read the sequel!

InARealPickle chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
Love it :D

It was great how you managed to lighten it at the end with that mask joke
TheRomanticNerd chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
I think I'm gonna read the prequel, too, even if Kakashi's quite far from being my fave character. :)
TheRomanticNerd chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Haha, what an end! LOOL! Did Kakashi really do that or did he just say it to piss Naruto? :DD
TheRomanticNerd chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
That was beautiful! You did such a great job with this :3 I can't wait to see how Naruto will react...
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Hey (again)! Great first chapter!
graypheonix chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Oh man that's cute. Heh. Keep writing stuff like this, will ya? Ja ne.
yo tadaiima chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
you know? that really does make alot of sense. if only cannon was really like this