Reviews for Death And Harry Potter
ReNeOed chapter 1 . 5/29
You probably don't read reviews anymore, but just in case you do... This was gorgeous!
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 5/22
This is really good.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I DESPISE THIS STORY!
Toby860 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
its sad but oddly comforting
kiwanisgirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Simply beautiful...
StarofCalamity chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is purely amazing!

If you could, could you take a look at my story Ghosts of Kings Cross, which also gives an alternate view of this chapter?

Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Quite beautiful. How things changed in just that one moment.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This threw me for a loop. I was pretty sure they can find someway to go back. Dying together, both moving on surprise me lol. Interesting read. Nice portrayal of their relationship in that both are willing to die for each other.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I liked this! XD
brigrove chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
An interesting twist and if JKR had developed Harry and Hermione as would have been logical, a likely decision on Harry's part.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
i liked it
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This jibes neither with book seven nor with JKR's later statements.

While Harry was at "King's Cross", Voldemort was too. That ugly, whiny, baby thing is HIS soul.

This means that Hermione could not be killed in the manner mentioned. She faced no likely enemies during this period.

There is also the question of how we would ever know what happened at "King's Cross" as there were no survivors to tell the tale. ;-)

Beyond all that, what is the point of this story? Turn a bit of heroic choice and redemption into useless surrender?

Jo's version of this chapter was art. This revision is vérité crud.

Mechanically, the writing was fine, though.
Aquilka chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
hey, I really liked that! An even better end to it all then the millions of re-doings of the epiloge which have it all end H/Hr... somehow I was so sure that harry'd die, that I was really disappointed that he didn't in the end. And this is simply great!
XhaLe chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
You know, it's almost a shame this is a one shot. Harry, Hermione, maybe even Dumbledore, on the Next Great Adventure. What ISN'T perfect about that sort of plot bunny?

I've gotten no joy from the last three books, so I am glad to see some people can still find a pleasing plot in the desolate land of canon.

Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Um...I didn't like it, sorry. It's just...he took the coward's way out. He didn't do it out of love, now that he's dead nothing matters to him, he had the chance and ability to go back and stop it all but...what the hell he was a coward and ran away. That's all that happened...meh...you write very well though, good job. I just don't like how he got on the train...I was sorta hoping that as hermione got on she'd kick him out and he'd have to go back...hah. Good job...don't like it though...sorry.