Reviews for Reminisces of New Krypton
Supernurse chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is such a riveting story; I hope your muse will help you complete it.
kobez2.0 chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
This is an amazing fic, very well writen and the amount of thought and effort you put in is plain to see. I notice, however, that it hasbeen quite some time since you have updated this particular master piece. I hope you don't let it die out.

Peace,

-Kobez-
betty brant chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
I just discovered this story and I have to say that I am really impressed. I didn't care much for the New Krypton arc in the show, and therefore I am pleased to see how much (and how thoughtfully) you've improved it here. It's also reassuring to realize that, even without his powers, Clark/Kal-El is as heroic as ever. The characterizations are all excellent, as usual, as is the compelling portrayal of an alien and somewhat inhospitable world. And of course I'm dying to see you dramatize the reunion between our favorite couple after all the New Kryptonian nonsense is over. So I do hope that you will continue, and someday finish, this excellent story. (I was disheartened to notice that it hasn't been updated since last May). Please, please do continue.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
yeah great chapter can't wait to see what is going to happen.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Forest McNeir chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
You've created a vivid picture of this alien world! I very much look forward to more. A noteworthy irony! Now that, for the first time, since Clark was an infant, he is among his own kind, he is more of an outsider among Kryptonians than ever he was among us here on Earth, for all his physiological differences from us.
Delusional Fishies chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Might as well just have some sex. Why wait? Even Kal-El needs relief...
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
This story is amazing. The New Krypton arc has always been my absolute favourite of the entire series (I always wished he would have gone there and stayed there! "Kal-El on New Krypton!" There should be a show about that:)), and I really wish that you would continue it. I'm shocked that you only received one review so far, but then, there really aren't a whole lot of people anymore in a fandom for a show that ended a decade ago. Still, any further chapters from you would be greeted with absolute delight on my part. I love the format of this story: the series of diaries and journals interlarded with real-time story. The system that you have here for the nobility also works very well. Did you find it in a Superman comic somewhere, or make it up yourself?

Clark is, as always, extremely adaptable, and adjusting very quickly to his new situation. I was quite pleased with the rational explanation that you came up with for why he didn't have the learning modules. The reason in the show always seemed less than adequate, merely a product of the rather blatant efforts to "earthify" Superman's character, which unfortunately marred my enjoyment of Lois and Clark.

Anyway, great job!
framework4 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Nice start, I like this approach better than "Invasion" but I'm not a big fan of the new Krypton arc.

Wow, a sharp turn to the New Krypton Arc.

“Body bags it is,” Straker stated.

A fusillade of shots rang out.

Lor-Et simply looked stunned as

the camera swung around once more

in his direction. Gibbons had turned

white and was staring at the blood

dripping out of a small hole in Lor-Et’s

cheek as he dropped to the ground, eyes

staring lifelessly. The four guards were

also down, blood seeping from various wounds.

Direct and to the point, well done.

This is interesting. Certainly it is already better than the show's Arc.

I'm bothered by the whole New Kryptonian thing. I just can't see Clark ever being in a position to return.

Yes I know, in your AltVerse, he does. But a year? To fix everything?