Reviews for Yoshi and the Wii
VGS2 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Holy shipping fuel, you actually continued this? O,o
Huh... well, you certainly surprised this here kid, that's for sure. XD

As for the fic itself, all I can say is... poor poor old Yoshkins. If only he played it when he had the chance, then he wouldn't have those flying buggers from Donkey Kong pecking away at him...

Also, huh, hey Silver. Followed me here from Game Grumps, did ya? XD
Don't think you're quite a Ninty character just yet, but whatever works!

Oh well, thank you for brightening my day, sir. One flavoured cookie for you!
sparkykat321 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
the fudge! ookaaayyy,that was weird.
sparkykat321 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
lol,what! the fudge happened!
ParasiTeGuesT chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Wii u!
Rich4270 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Cool story.
KJman456 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Woah, what a random story! AWSOME, MAN! I wonder HOW exactly DK and Mewtwo morphed/exploded from the Wii/TV? So... confusing... -explodes-
SSNKirby chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
THAT. IS. AWESOME. That is the best Smash Bros. fan-fic I've ever seen! The only thing I thought was kind of stupid(duh) was the videogaming system gods. But besides that, good

work!

Toodles!
Arle Nadja chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
WTFOWCTMMLMFAOSWMSLTLOLZ!

Kthnx.

If you understood all of that...then I am shocked beyond belief.

So till then, sayonara!

Kit-Chan
DJraper chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wait, how come you get a Wii and I don't...IT'S NOT FAIR! *rants*

But I guess it would, but...meh. I don't care. You're still a cheap knock off the name Godzilla.

But anyways, what was the point if the Wii was really Donkey Kong and if the wide screen TV was really Mewtwo...? Nevermind, I'll just...go read some other stories.

So until then, you get this: 7.4/10

The idiot has spoken. *dies...and reads Harry Potter*
Hoogiman chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
So I guess you got a PS3 for your birthday, then?
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL...and yet intruiging and suspensful at the same time, but still. ROFLMAO! Yoshi's Wii turns out to be Donkey Kong...Mewtwo turns out to be the TV...and Pikachu gets chased in the end...

You deserve props, man. PROPS!

So please make another hilarious Super Smash Brothers one-shot soon. Kthnxbye. ;)

Your pal,