Reviews for Unexpected Friends
Melody Syper Carston chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That's so adorable! AblSev and Scorpius make the cutest set of friends!
misscapsicle chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Their adventures were hilarious! xD and the ending was so sweet and cute! sweeter than chocolate! 3
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
aw ...this is so cute!

the meeting was so fun!

and how they hold hands so adorable!

great work!
rm chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
that was the cutest next generation story i have read so far! it was so sweet...
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
This made me go "Aw..." Very cute!
Crowded Mind chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
ahh CUTE! one of the cutest fics ive read, i can really see thoes 2 as balls of energy running around making chaos!
Rapture-Quinn chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
ohmigosh! cute cute cute cute cutte~!
Purple Moonshine chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Excellent one shot Albus Severus has green eyes. He looks like his you saw the movie versions also. One More thing you forgot the disclaimer.
KalynLoves chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That was adorable!
porpierita chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Erm...a few pointers (Albus's hair is assumed black, and his eyes are green which are known coz of Lily Evan's eyes, etc) but otherwise, nice start! So cute...And OMGOSH WHO IS DRACO'S WIFE? I always imagined Gabrielle Delacour, or a person who is like Draco. But oh...dark haired...shweet!
seethingheathen chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This is so adorable!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Completely adorable. The luff, the luff! They would be best buddies in Hogwarts!

~ Val
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh the awness :). Just one thing... I'm sure people have mentioned the "AlbSev's eyes are green, like Lily's" thing, but also - isn't Honeydukes in Hogsmeade, not Diagon Alley?

I just LOVE the mental image of AlbSev and Scorpius sweeping through Diagon Alley like a pair of mini-tornadoes, 'leaving little disasters in their wake'. Also loved the 'and they were off' at the end: made me think that just as Scorp grabbed AlbSev's hand, the train took off super-fast with Scorp and AlbSev barely hanging on XD.
FuNnY cIdE chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Lovely little adorable fic!

Keep On Writing;)
THe KiKO peRsON chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Hi. I like the fic, just kinda annoyed by one thing, which is, that albus has green eyes. He'll probably have blue eyes if they put that section into the movie, though! (Movie harry has dark brown hair and blue eyes, while book harry has jet black hair and green eyes.)

Story added to faves.