Reviews for The Affair
I don't really know what to think about this ending! My OTP, since I finished reading Harry Potter, was Ginny and Draco, so the usual thing for me to say would be that I hated the ending, but I kinda don't. I personally don't like how you did Ginny, she's really manipulative and self absorbed. One second she's like "Draco and I are going to be toghetaa forevaa" and then she goes to her family and be "He doesn't deserve me, I'm never coming back to him" but when she sees him "oh my Draco, my love!" GIVE ME A BREAK. The thing I really love about this story is development of Draco. You did that wonderfully. I like that Ginny and Harry ended up together because I believe Ginny would somehow (with her poor possibilities to make good decisions) ruin her relationship with Draco. And Harry has more of a patience to deal with this kind of Ginny. Don't get me wrong I'm not defending Dracos actions of violence (those are unforgivable) but I believe that Ginny is at fault at many situations where Draco lost his temper. They simply weren't for each other (only in this fanfic! I believe they are soulmates in general! Lol). Oh and I love how Draco and Ginny are friends after all that has happened.
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 27 . 1/20
While I HATE that Ginny and Harry got back together, at least her and Draco can be friends.

Great story!
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 9 . 1/19
Second time reading it over and I love it soooooooo much!
kristinegene chapter 27 . 11/22/2016
This story was good! It has the right angst and drama. I like the ending though i prefer ginny not being with harry nor draco hahahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
So I finished and the story and absolutely loved it. You provided the perfect ending for a very dramatic story that will be absolutely ridiculous if you ended it with a happy one. You combined it with such reality that you can see in evereyday life. I loved how the characters' personalities reflect us in a lot of of ways. Ginny and Draco are very complex characters that you can't help but feel sorry for them. Yes, Ginny made stupid decisions and also Draco, but weren't we all? The most important is that we learn from our mistakes. I initially thought this story was like those cliche rated m stories but you proved me wrong. Keep up the good writing1
1umosmaxima chapter 25 . 3/21/2016
m
Goose chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Good job making Ginny an indecisive slut.
dyk3adellic chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was recced on tumblr, and I decided to take a chance. The title sounds familiar, so I am wondering if I read this before. It's old, so most likely I have. The beginning caught my attention, and I am looking forward to the other chapters.
JaneA0202 chapter 27 . 8/30/2012
I'm so very dissapointed :((( ...I have been reading this story for hours and what an horrible ending! There should be warning that there's no DG ending...If I wanted Harry/Ginny story, I wouldn't choose to read DG story...this story had really great potential, but those last chapters killed it. :(((((((
mugglehugger chapter 27 . 3/1/2012
This was a really wonderful story. I was sad they didn't get together in the end, and I know you've gotten some not-so-happy reviewers about that - but I did feel like the experience of the affair changed both of them for the better. I mean, Ginny got on the Harpies because of him. And he learned how to love and all that and settled things with his father. So in the end they made each other better people, and I think you did a really great job with that. You're very talented, and I can't wait to see what else you've written.
mugglehugger chapter 24 . 3/1/2012
I've been reading this all morning and now I have to stop to head off to class (ARGH), but I'll def finish it when I get back. I just wanted to tell you that it's really amazing so far :) Great job!
ann chapter 27 . 11/2/2011
Not to be rude or mean but I really hated how this story ended. :(
alphaLMN chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
I have read this story before and i just couldnt seem to forget about it. So i had to find it again and reread it. I loved it the first time and i must be honest... Its still just as amazing the second time too.
strawberrycandie chapter 27 . 10/17/2011
Overall, it was a nice story but Ginny was a little irritating. I understand that you can love two people equally and differently at the same time but she did it in a ridiculously indecisive way.

When she was with one person, she loved him and didn't care about/hated the other one and vice versa which is understandable if it didn't happen three times a chapter.

And then she ends up with potty anyways?

Nice plot and I get what you were going for with the whole "affair" thing but... the story just felt like a smutfic. And again. She ended up with Potter? Aghhh
ReadBetweenMyLines chapter 27 . 8/17/2011
I must admit, I was really rooting for them to end up together. It almost hurt to read through the whole last chapter, but I simply couldn't help myself. It's just too good. Bravo, madame. Bravo.