Reviews for The Affair
Goose chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Good job making Ginny an indecisive slut.
dyk3adellic chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was recced on tumblr, and I decided to take a chance. The title sounds familiar, so I am wondering if I read this before. It's old, so most likely I have. The beginning caught my attention, and I am looking forward to the other chapters.
JaneA0202 chapter 27 . 8/30/2012
I'm so very dissapointed :((( ...I have been reading this story for hours and what an horrible ending! There should be warning that there's no DG ending...If I wanted Harry/Ginny story, I wouldn't choose to read DG story...this story had really great potential, but those last chapters killed it. :(((((((
mugglehugger chapter 27 . 3/1/2012
This was a really wonderful story. I was sad they didn't get together in the end, and I know you've gotten some not-so-happy reviewers about that - but I did feel like the experience of the affair changed both of them for the better. I mean, Ginny got on the Harpies because of him. And he learned how to love and all that and settled things with his father. So in the end they made each other better people, and I think you did a really great job with that. You're very talented, and I can't wait to see what else you've written.
mugglehugger chapter 24 . 3/1/2012
I've been reading this all morning and now I have to stop to head off to class (ARGH), but I'll def finish it when I get back. I just wanted to tell you that it's really amazing so far :) Great job!
ann chapter 27 . 11/2/2011
Not to be rude or mean but I really hated how this story ended. :(
alphaLMN chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
I have read this story before and i just couldnt seem to forget about it. So i had to find it again and reread it. I loved it the first time and i must be honest... Its still just as amazing the second time too.
strawberrycandie chapter 27 . 10/17/2011
Overall, it was a nice story but Ginny was a little irritating. I understand that you can love two people equally and differently at the same time but she did it in a ridiculously indecisive way.

When she was with one person, she loved him and didn't care about/hated the other one and vice versa which is understandable if it didn't happen three times a chapter.

And then she ends up with potty anyways?

Nice plot and I get what you were going for with the whole "affair" thing but... the story just felt like a smutfic. And again. She ended up with Potter? Aghhh
ReadBetweenMyLines chapter 27 . 8/17/2011
I must admit, I was really rooting for them to end up together. It almost hurt to read through the whole last chapter, but I simply couldn't help myself. It's just too good. Bravo, madame. Bravo.
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 26 . 8/16/2011
*sob* but they were meant to be! she's too good for harry...*sob*
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
wow. seventh chapter and she's already being fucked by malfoy. love it so far!
anonymous chapter 27 . 6/30/2011
they were supposed to end up together...

Daphne chapter 27 . 6/7/2011
This story really was excellent. You actually had me in tears at some points. And I hate that it's over. Haha, but it's better that it is. Otherwise I'd still be reading and ignoring my art. ;) Anyway, excellent job.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/28/2011
Fantastically written, magically presented. It was a great story to read and did keep me entertained. So yeah.. Fantastic story, but bad ending. Everyone loves for D&G to end up together in the end, not apart. Having Ginny return to Harry made the story seem almost pointless, as though it had turned full circle. However, like i said, a fantastic read. You should be proud.
rawsgen chapter 27 . 1/7/2011
fan-fing-tastic. I am gonna go so far as to say one of the best fan-fics I have ever read. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the end. I wasnt sure if i would but I totaly did. I am always torn between the "happy-happy" endings and the tragic endings and this was the perfect mix of both. While I would have loved for G/D to wind up together. It wouldnt have seemed "right" for this story. LOVED IT!