Reviews for Those That Have Been Lost
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
So sad.
Yva J chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I agree with you about them at one point being together. You wrote a really nice one shot here, the characters really in character. Since reading book 7, I really can't get enough Snape fiction. I love the character and you write him really wonderfully.

Thanks for the nice story, I like your writing style, it's easy to read, and you have a lot of really interesting ideas going on here.
Haley B chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
that was so adorable!
Winterglow chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Aww this is very well written. I loved the idea of them being together too. So bittersweet. 3
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
aw. so cute.
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Aw! That was so sweet! Great Job.
LostLoveIsDead chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
i luv it! its cute!

she should have picked snape over james...

..::!::..Lindsay
lazer-angel chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was definately sweet. So sad...I loved it.

lazer-angel
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
great story

if you add to it let me know
upticks chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Ehh, one thing that disturbed me.

It's James Potter, not Harry Potter.

And I too love the Snape Lily relationship, but it seemed to be portrayed in a way different to i imagined.

I liked it though. :)
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I love the intimate part in the grass! I would see Lily and Snape as keeping whatever they had a secret for some reason. I think he would have called her Evans and Lily interchangingly. Calling her Evans at a moment like that is sort of romantic in my opinion. Love the intimacy in the grass ;)
HylianSkayak chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
VERY good. Thank you for writing this.
Neko-Chan in Wonderland chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
this was cute although, constructive critism time.

Some corrections-they had the "mudblood" fight in fifth year, it was after their OWLs remember?

Second, by sixth year they were calling each other severus/sev and lily (if they even spoke at all in sixth year).

Also, it was slightly OOC cause although Snape cries, the whole sobbing thing... I dunno a bit of melodrama on his part.

Gosh, even though it seems like I just gave a lot of critism, I honestly liked this it was cute!

Neko-chan